I’m really confused between purchasing a Subaru Outback, Forster and an Impreza !!!?

I think Outback haitaki takataka mob … just a simple ride … maybe that 400+ HP

are yo

are you a cool kid

shape tu hapana

Kakabraza niskize mimi, hapa nimesaidia watu wengi sana na advice za magari, hata uliza @Makonika atakushow. Shape wachia mwanamke. Nunua Mazda Carol.

:D:D:D:D:D,hao my guy you guy Subaru boys think wako na fastest machine s on the road ,some tried that speed shit on me ,nikaweka bavarian machine sport mode that motor made a roar na ika zoom off ,the boys wali drive off Hadi side of the road

3.6 H6 is non turbo so hakuna maneno ya boost. even tuning is is like fetching water with a basket
400 whp is serious business. the subarus running that in kenya are mostly 15-20 year old built machines but worth over 2 million. if you can get an owner willing to sell.
@T-Raww1 400 whp is also not for boys who seek car advice on Ktalk

Noted

Wouldn’t call myself that. Car wise, I’m content with a non-souped Mazda Axela

Don’t buy Subaru as your first car. You will regret

Why will he regret?

why

Amepotea. He had pulled his opinion from his ass only to realise when it is too late.

Kuja pole pole, maybe Kuna shughuli amepata. From my experience most subarus are owned by people with a thrill for speed and have been to the mechanic severally mech aka advise hii uza tu. A close friend bought an outback from muhindi at $5000 ikiwa poa. Ye na kiherehere sijui aliharibu aliharibu nini, wacha trips za mech and complications pia zianze. Spares ni expensive pia, Gari ilimsotesha literally. Either aliuziwa ticking time bomb ama ni ye ali trigger complications.
Another friend wanted to buy a second hand Subaru and the dad is in the motor business advised him not to juu nyingi huwa na kasoro na haina resale

So all subaru buyers including DCI safari rally teams, etc etc are idiots??? Mtu akae lane yake. No car is perfect coz pia Toyota itabidi unaenda nayo bafu, Mercedes pia utaskia ooh ni spares expe, BMW nao have their own issues, Range have issues from factory etc etc. Let people choose what they want. Your friend interfered with the outback so subaru ni mbaya??? Any car uki interfere or skip service itakuonyesha moto

[ATTACH=full]237350[/ATTACH]

Are you brain dead or something? The issue here seems to be the ineptitude of a car dealer and its personnel rather than the reliability of a car. In any case, this is one in a million experience. As I said, you must have pulled your opinion from where the sun doesn’t shine.

All subaru owners with even just half a brain do not take their cars to subaru kenya. The trouble with dealerships esp for Japanese cars is that the good employees who know what they are doing leave and start their own garages. So we follow them there. Plus taking a 8 year old import to a dealer ni upuss. The ROI will not make sense. Huko tuliwachia Govt and BRAND new cars under warranty.