I MAYBE ON TO SOMETHING

Too many loopholes, wewe na that nyeri dude who has been trying to build an aeroplane have the same problem.

Eh noma… I will however try the idea thanks for your responses

on the spelling issues, which browser are you using? tuanzie hapo. na ni kwa simu or pc?

Versace bonoko… You won’t be any different. China has all these bonoko goods on Amazon/eBay. Online businesses reviews are everything… You bank on good reviews otherwise with crappy reviews no one will buy. If you want to do an online export business go for something legit, something Kenyan e.g Kericho gold (hahaha). Alternatively if your dick is long and thick… Just fuck me!

Bro. Uko na ambition but it is a non-starter for all the reasons that people have given you here.
I recommend that you open an online “curio” shop either on ebay ama some other platform ama uanze kuuza hizo sporting jerseys za Kenyan teams online kuanzia Gor Mahia mpaka the likes of Volleyball team etc,
There is a sizeable market of Kenyans abroad who can keep you in business for a very long time if you earn their trust juu people just dont know where to buy this things yet wanazitaka and for most,ata ukiongeza bei ya Postage and Packaging from Kenya bado watalipa.
If you dont capitalise on this idea,nakuja soon and i am going to make it work. Consider this as a "Heads up" from your nigga @Ka-Buda. I have researched it well enough i just dont know how to source my merchandise being so far away.

4 Likes

There you go…something kenyan

Boss inaonekana hujafanya biashara sana. Let me give you a piece of advice, those guys do not take chances for quality. I have done online business for quite a while now, and trust me you will make the best clients if you offer only the best and none other than the best. If you offer the best pair, genuine, clean and refined, those guys will come in droves na unapewa tip ata ya 1000USD just for trust. If you bullshit, that guy will threaten you and ensure you get nothing.

PC

True… Lakini sasa ntaanzia wapi kutafuta clients… Wewe uko majuu unaeza reach kwa watu wako diaspora mimi niko mtaa na the Kenyan merchandise… Partnership one time ama unasemaje?

I don’t know why people are getting the impression that these shoes are fake… I have bought things from that shop and they’re original although I am not sure about the specific shoes that I want to resell. I will confirm leo or Monday then if they’re legit I set up shop. The only challenge I foresee is what some other guy mentioned; the products are from +254 and therefore customers maybe a bit apprehensive.

When typing a reply, right click ndani ya hiyo text box then select languages. Select the language you want to be used as default. If its missing then download its dictionary

True nothing beats quality @Mzee mzima dont be like jumia who have the market but compromise on professionalism n quality

As @kabuda says theres a big market outside kenya…theres a guy who started taking viondos to Japan and is doing very well

1 Like

Hebu anika hiyo review ya jumia hapa.

They’re fake boss…but you don’t seem to have a problem with that.

Can you distinguish a real Nike from a fake?

http://www.techweez.com/2015/07/14/nigerians-internet-fraud/

Yes. When you put the shoe on and

1. It has jagged edges
  2. Doesn’t have proper foot support
  3. Plastic soles
  4. They feel hard while an original should feel soft to touch and to your feet.

Kiatu si kiatu tu.

Where you buy the shoe also plays a factor. Now, I’m telling you that the shoes are fake, wewe ndio utajua kama utafanya hiyo biashara.

Shipping international from a 3rd world country …bratha hapo umenoa kweli.and the product ur selling is not locally manufactured…
Original varsace boots goes for like 12k
Ua dreams are invalid

you have to be sure of what you are selling. The west is so particular about patent infringement and quality (some materials used in fakes are harmful to humans. Read up Chinese toys exported to US that were found to be harmful to kids); there’s a reason 50c offered Chinua Achebe $1B to use the title Things Fall Apart in his movie(FYI Achebe turned down the offer *GFF!). Recall Nameless taking on the south africans who stole his This is my Maisha song? they had to sit down with him. Fiatu fiako hasijang’ara. pursue Kabuda’s idea it’s plausible