I need a answers,(InterFaith Marriage)

Hizi ma ghasia huwa na double standards,a muslim man is allowed to marry a christian woman but a christian man is not allowed to marry a muslim lady. Upuzi hiyo, tomba yeye kabisa na umpatie mimba. Go ahead and marry her, kwani iko nini

The religion makes women kama property. Mara you can’t go out unaccompanied by male rela, mara uvae hadi macho pekee na pia hapo uweke shades… Too many rules.

Kelele, if you’re a Christian, a genuine one, you won’t even consider this. She must become a Christian. And what of your children? Will they Be Muslim or Christian? Or will they be “whatever”?

I had a friend who was in the same predicament. Dating a Muslim girl. Unfortunately the folks found a guy for her to get married to and the slow and eventual breakup was painful. She got married, got a kid and now is divorced within a year and a half. The guy is still single but amepona. This was around 10 years ago.

D. Side.

jibandike Jina Kama Ali

Nowadays they don’t have a lot of influence.

She’s ready to be a Christian provided everything has been done right. This a tricky situation for US.

Go for it then! And lead your home and family.

Religion as divisive as ever.

Oa yeye.

Nice brother. Do the kids go to their mothers home and if they do how do they treat them?

oa yeye my cuzo is muslim(my aunt married a muslim and was buried a christian) she married a christian and family was getting worked up with threats.20 years down the line we celebrate idd and christmas at her place like nobadi’s bizness.Not to offend you but religion is shit and myopic,hence the great divide and indifferences.Love conquers all

is it your religion that barrs it? your prophet? or is it your god?(i say “your” god because i always thot religious god was one for all) My intention is not to fight here but to clarify since i know in some quaters,apostacy (islam) warrants a head trim.I know islam supresses the antagonism on christianity,it’s like going to granma and you dont like the cooking but you gotta do what you gotta do.Can’t people get along?

religion religion religion…don’t do religion

some people are in extreme fear of being dominated even as they seek to dominate.

Kama alpha male ningewachana naye…we have 4B ladies…mbona unakufia mmoja ambaye watu wake hawakutaki…love is just illusion.when you have children kutakuwa bado na division as to watachukua dini gani…its sad but you need to face reality…

Pia mimi nilikuwa in that position

???

She must have a lot of strength mentally to deal with the family cut off. You will also need to extra supportive and strong as she walks the journey.

Women are fickle boss…huyu kama ako ready to change religion you can never dispose her…hata afanye nini utakufa naye…thats a dangerous position…never ever give woman that sense of security…lasma ajue her position as wife is up for grabs akizubaa

No, it does not.

Women ARE property.

The end.

They have and you can’t run away from the fact!

Sawa. We’re all allowed a quota of daft per day. I see you’re using your allowance.

Ndugu kelele tuu what are your people/family saying about your impending marriage, are they supportive or not? It’s a tuff choice to make but if you trully love the ngeus and she feels the same about you, then to hell with the family. Feelings wasambizie master feelings ------------->> kulee