I need a gal friend

:D:D:D:D kwani he took hard copies of his Dick Pics? use the interwebz…send via FB or whatsapp safety first bruh safety first

I meant that you lower them a bit more. Enough to expand your search circumference and allow the likes of @uncle nyam, @uwesmake , @Njamba Huthu and @Atwoli to come in. Give any of these guys a heads-up and you’ll get laid tonight.

Guide me Bro…my standards are on the floor as I await the elders

:eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D

makosa, hii kitu you dont ask for it, you take it. Asking for sex achia watu wanaomba poko on credit

Kwanza KTs ni nani??

wait, your match will fall from heaven like Manna

Ulikuwa na dem na ukashindwa kupata? Wewe ni samaki anakufa na kiu.
Akikubali kuwa manzi yako alikuwa anatarajia nini?
Seems hata tukikusaidia kupata dem u wil ask for help kutoa panty

:eek::eek::eek:… y’all on my ignore list!!!

why? the way im sending you some like right now…

@kinovu come inbox. Let’s do this!!!

We Know its coz we have leaked the secret to yet another young man. He is coming over to break your hearts!! prepare

Is your aim to get laid or get a girlfriend? If it’s the former, there are so many platforms to achieve that goal. Visit clubs and pick the ratchets (kunguru) or go online and scrape through apps like Tagged and burst a nut. If you’re looking for a chiq, get out there and hunt them. Wako wengi. Na hizi standards zako ndo gani zenye madem hawafikii? Be humble son!

Unasumbua wakubwa jinger hii na mashida zako ndogo

Aiya baba? Dnt finish me totally

No no no @nairobilay not all of us…for some of us it is a gaddamn turn off. Haki that I log in and find the pik of a dick of someone chasing me. Nope, not the case at all…huyo tunatupa nje.

Woi…Ignore any messages of mine you see in your inbox :wink:

@nairobilay…You are a sweetheart and you know that where I am concerned. Now pls can I stop flirting as kym has kanyangad this manenos mbaya sana?

Tuma chupa tano nikupee namba ya mmoja.