I Need A Mentor

Fortunately @Pseudo is right, there is nothing as bad as being very reliant on the bible or religion. I learnt the first hand that the best way to ever grow is hold yourself accountable for yourself and the direction you choose in life. Be on the guard for what you allow enter your mind because it controls you and has a foothold on you for the rest of your life. I have come to believe that am responsible for all that happens to me, just the same way you dropping out has led you here.
The beautiful thing is that first you have accepted that you need help, that’s a bold move most people don’t make. So I will be honest and tell you. The best way to get a mentor is identify someone you physically know and admire and wanna emulate. Then, approach and be persistent, and explain to them why it has to be them. I was once mentored by some business mogul in this town, and I can say the best things I learnt from him, while was I was doing a very shitty job for him, I did that shitty job too well until he noticed me. One day I challenged him, I went to his office to recieve a Ksh. 22000 cheque and made him an offer that caught him off guard. I told him I will want him to have the money in exchange for spending a whole 24 hours with him, that means sleeping in his house too. He was reluctant but I insisted, he even offered to add more money but I refused. We picked a busy day and I spent that whole day seeing him go in and out of his numerous businesses. That day I learnt the most I have ever learnt my entire life. I slept at his place and the opulence was unbareble. The next day, I have never worked for him to date, at least not directly, I made a company and employed people to offer him those services.

The village is a good place to get advice, but mentorship… this am yet to see as these villagers hide behind a lot of personalities. The best mentor, is one you can see everyday, that way position yourself in a field you wanna learn and start from zero. Work hard and work your way up. That way you will learn and get close to the mentor you need but pick a field of interest.
In that one day, the biggest thing I learnt was taking all I needed for myself. When I asked him if he prays to succeed, he said his wife prays for the family and he does the work. He was strange, ruthless with his money and very generous with it too. Took me a ton of time to learn why. there is a reason apprenticeship was successful back then, it moulded men in skill and character and it was the best mentorship there was.

If you had the skin for it, you would just pick something and learn and make something of yourself, but the way you view yourself matter if you will make it there. All the things that earn me the most now, I learnt myself. Forced myself to sit down and read and practice and loose and still come back. Your self image will determine where you end.

Your penis is small.

It does not matter

Thanks alot

You aren’t dumb son. You are talented but you haven’t realised your worth. Find a trade and learn it. Be outgoing, talk with people who can give you a sense of direction.

Kikiiiii nigga accepts his fate and agrees he is dumb.
Hii ndio good example ya kupambana na hali yake