I need a quatation for an android app

Hahaha…haya Sift thru all the other quotes then get back, its value for money…[SIZE=2]…mimi nakupatia Bei ya Kampuni…hio loan ya Fikaf lasima ilipwe[/SIZE] :slight_smile:
Ukitaka Demo iko pia…hio quote ni including source code…bila source code its 50% off.

Will you make money out of the app? If so we can work with a revenue share n I develop the app for free utawekelea tu pesa ya hosting Kwa cloud and other related charges

im here to talk after you shop around.

Hahahaha, noo, my posts have nothing to do with anything,

with all due respect, are you aware your dating app will require another backend system to support communication and exchange of nudes? Have you thought about that?

You have put it nicely, but I don’t understand what a back end means, I just want to see everything working nicely

:D:D

Let’s take an example of Whatsapp or Telegram or Tinder or IG because your app would probably be like one of these, and explain in simple terms.

For users to communicate with each other and broadcast their info to other users, they will need to be registered into a central Database. This database will hold all of the data related to make your app work the way it is supposed to.

To fetch this data from the database and send it to the users using your app, a system connected to the database is needed, what we now call the Backend System . This backend system will also have dashboards for you the owner of “DigiDating” to be able to see who has signed up, who is online, who has just sent a picture, who is sending a message etc… it will also have some system level monitoring to enable sysadmins watch traffic, storage, queues and other low level stuff in real time.

So how this works is, a user A sends a request to view the profile of user B, that request is sent to the Backend System through an API (the backend dev will need to build this as well), the backend responds and sends the data back to the app, and User A is shown the profile of User B… then they can do what they want and the process is just similar…

I have not yet talked about real-time communication and notifications yet. But the backend controls all that, okay? So the Backend is very very important, and without your app will be a useless piece of junk. A well designed and solidly built backend doesn’t come cheap

Then the Backend system and database will sit on a remote server in the cloud…

Then will the App be deployed on iOS and Android or one platform only? There are costs variances here too…

wacha nimuelezee ndio ajue hata hiyo 1.8m ya @kijanamrefu ni kidogo sana for what he’s looking for.

Create a dating app exclusively for men that want their dick sucked and women who get off sucking dick. Connecting this rare combination is sure to make you filthy rich.

Understood. Thanks for this