I need ads on my blog

“Get It All” sounds like “Genital” :smiley: it’s catchy to me. Good luck in your endeavours

Ujanja ya Kuget Subs? Anyone?

You won’t get approval due to the free domain that you are using.

Bwana admin. Just a simple question. How much kenyan traffic can generate kitu ksh.5k a month adsense money

In content ads, rpm is around $1, so you need around 50,000 page views but depends on content niche and source of your traffic. You can make that with only 100 pageviews on Loans, USA scholarships, and Insurance niches. You can also do arbitrage and make more i.e spend $5 to advertise on Facebook to make $8:- Your margin is $3, then you scale on the budget. Fake news was a goldmine before Trump came into power plus Facebook newsfeed was pro-publishers but for now, things are tough unless your good in SEO

Tha

Thanks

I am available to support in case you’re interested to get into the publishing niche. It’s a big land that’s yet to be explored fully especially for Africa market. Tnx & merry Xmas

Where did you make your website from man?. If you want ads on your website then you have to be serious about your website, You cannot just use shortcuts and expect to get money fro them. The only one who can put the most relevant money earning ads on your website is none other than google hi,self. Google knows what people who visit your website like. Do not ask me how they know but trust me they know. Now that we know that they know, they will be at best to provide the ads. If it is those ads that pay by click then you will be in luck as the people will be clicking just to check out that thing that they like very much.