I need advice on handling low self-esteem.

Ingia hym kijana,ama join sport team,una hang out na majama,this will enlighten you on how guys hundle the females. Hao madem usi waogope,but then again kuna wele madem wabaya,who will bruise and hurt your esteeme more. Now this kind of information you will get from interacting more na majama washapitia hii situations. Joining ktalk will also get you enlighten. Good luck.

Thiriathly…however nice your advice appear I would caution him against it

Jamaa hapo umejaribu sio wengi wanaweza kujitokeza wakitafuta wosia.
Kama wewe ni mtu ya church jaribu kuingia choir mahali utajipata na many females mtainteract one on one. Utarealize madame ni watu wa kawaida tu ma juu unasema uko na joskes utawakula kama fucken juu haubore, watakuwa wanajileta kwako kejani eti ndio mwendanishe practice.
Ama tu utafute gym yenye sio expensive sana utawapata kwa Wingi and prey on their insecurities, hapa pia utajipata na wengi sana.
Karibu kuwa unaachwa kwa base za movies sana sana na mwenye we au cyber kuwa saidia kuopen emails na printing services, basically places kwenye they hang out kwa Wingi hautawakosa.
Jifinetune Kununua small small things like chocolate na yoghurt, these works wonders lakini usipoeane loans. Kaa mtu ako na secure future sio kujiuliza kama Kuna jobs huko mbele.
Thank me later na jug Daniel’s

Get the right people in your cycle kina 1. @mimi nachunisha majamaa sukuma 2.@kimakia 3. @Tverceti and ur confidence will be boosted by 200%:smiley:

My friend ignore what everyone has told you. I’m telling you the unadulterated truth. Theres only one thing that will guarantee you women in this world…MONEY. Make lots of it and watch how women flock around you. Thank me later.

Work on your fucking purpose and everything else will fall into place, don’t panic like a fat beta male. Tafuta pesa, work on your looks - lift well, groom up well and then get good networks.

Very true women love men who make them laugh. Nani hapendi mtu atafanya a feel poa especially with all the depressing news around. Only that Sijui if it’s equivalent to attraction. Personally, I find very outgoing guys like me but me I like introverted guys. Mystery is intriguing an extrovert or comedian is an open book. In fact I prefer an introvert any day to an extrovert but I end up with the opposite of what I like. Then after all the laughs and high expectations that’s all there is to them and in fact they exaggerated their market value by good PR but when you get to the bottom line, hakuna kitu, ni PR mingi tuu za hapa nje. With an introvert, you can rarely be disappointed bcz they underpromise. Hawa laugh machines over promise and under deliver.

Yah. That’s why all these big men’s wives are being eaten by struggling gym instructors and artists.

just concentrate on your career, build it, nurture it, right girl will come , right people will come. If in business nurture it to the fullest, make more money. wasichana hawaishi, each year new block of hot girls turn 18. no need to feel unwanted, make money, it’s a very strong glue! be wise.

Learn to gather Positive Energy and Reduce Negative Energy. Take your time and meditate. Let everything be possible. Believe in yourself.

Ni vile elders wamesema hapo juu… human relationships and friendships with women are overrated… beyond the ocassional pussie hakuna kitu hapo… utakuwa net looser financially, that said…

I think hata wanaume are not too far off from women in terms of getting good friends, binadamu are quite some characters that you shouldn’t waste too much time on beyond the superficials… at one time they will all let you down but you will still need them around all the same, for your sanity.

You are getting into a stage in life where the truth about human nature is rearing its head and the childhood romance worldview is ending…

Cha muhimu is developing yourself… preserving as much of what you earn as much as possible… taking good care of your health… join an association of maybe males with regular meetups and goals kama rotary hivi, and do some charity work hapa na pale to improve your sense of purpose… mentor some kids, and get older mentors… visit your parents often, Yaani jishikilie vizuri kimaisha both horizontally and vertically… and all will be well. These things sound easy to do, but you have no idea… hehehe

Best advice so far. The more the bizna grows, his confidence will grow in leaps and bounds. And yes girls will always be there.

By the time you realize hakuna kitu the nigga will have had seriously fckd you a couple of times na kutimiza target yake

I don’t get why rejection bothers people so much, you could be juiciest and sweetest orange, but some people prefer pineapples…It’s nothing personal. In my experience, self-esteem and resilience is built by pursuing your dreams, failing and getting up, over and over. It’s built by overcoming immense challenges…

You are dating older women. They have limited time as you get your act together.

[SIZE=5][B]

[/B][/SIZE]

exactly what i meant.no need to live with an objective of getting so and so to like you,if you know what makes them prefer this and not that,you will never be bothered.instead invest your energy,thoughts,brains in something,the ups and downs are enough.thats how confidence comes,thats how you meet good and bad people.

look at footballers, musicians, actors, techies etc. before they were just struggling, but the moment they succeeded… not to go far,look at Diamond,check his mbagara video…ladies were like he got a big mouth blah blah blah but now left right and center they dont mind being his next lay,despite how many baby mamas he has.But the story will be different if his music carrer etc fails

Money is the worst glue ever even Trump said he doubts he has any true friends

Thank you for putting it that way. It certainly puts the point across very succinctly. LOL.

I used to be in your position one time, Sahii nimefika a point where i’m struggling to reduce the number of gals in my circle. Be strong, follow the elite villagers advice utafika tu

The guys here are really not helping you.

You can be successful, which people here are telling you to work forward to and maybe hence women can flock to you afterwards.

But this may infact lower someone’s self esteem as you know the women don’t like you for who you are; they just like you for your money and status. If you loose them the women disappear.

Still, even if you’re rich but lack experience with women you will really suffer and major heartbreaks may be awaiting you.

It makes sense that you’d rather be non-rich but receive unconditional true love and be ever happy than be rich but stressed

Women are very complex creatures, emotional and hardly logical. In this current modern world, nobody teaches a man about women. You learn them by experience through interacting with them.

Your first step and assignment should be to look for a relationship. Not from a woman your age (as good ones will be looking for marriages with the remaining few prostituting and hard partying) but from younger girls.

It should last a couple of months and after that believe me you’ll be far ahead.