I need to get married immediately

You want to tell me insurance zetu zinatoshana? I thought i saw you with a serious German machine…sio hizi Japanese zetu.
But on a serious note getting married won’t stop you from buying insurance and it sure wont stop you from sorting out your mum from time to time

[ATTACH=full]342636[/ATTACH]
Yote ni club hopping.Pombe hakuna kukunywa ya bei ya chini,hio ni maji tupu. Top shelf as we go. Book vvip,champagne bottles ka zote,food sio ya plate.Piga kifua nunulia club yote pombe.Ingia strip club,mwaga pesa ka pipe imetoboka,Usisahau tips and tokens na sio ma soo mbili,tunaanzia 2k tukipanda. 250hata ni kidogo boss ukipiga hio hesabu. Sijaeka gesti na ngataa ya gari nne bado

Insurance ya 150k is alot bro. Given a chance I wouldn’t pay.

That’s around 4m car @3.8% rate. I bought a new car in Dec.

Ukweli getting married won’t change alot.

Then i need to change my lifestyle Sasa.

I have to be as act as poor as they come.

The small things cost a lot of money once you start reviewing the statements.
Hapo kwa 10 chiqs Airbrb unaeza pata ulitumia 100k to 200k gharama za juu.
Maybe even more.

Mimi hesabu za kupita na madem wengi in a month niliwacha. Wanakula pesa bure na hizo miscellaneous zao.
Maximum women I can do in a month is 3 if I have to take them out or invite them for drinks at my place.

wololo. lakini kutomba 10 kungurus hapo ni risky sana banae. kuna ile STI that is spread through kissing sijui inaitwaje. HPV ama nini

Getting married haitasaidia kitu yoyote. Lazma you learn how to control your expenditure. Mimi najua madem na pombe ndio wanaweza nimaliza. Trips za nje I never regret how much I spend. Nikiingia nchi flani sifikirii kuma sana. Ikijipa sawa. Lakini these bitches na alcohol, tap yao nilifinya kabisa. Call Me stingy.

This must be one of the worst decision making in history. Kama ni pombe unapenda na umeshindwa kuacha afathali ukunywe ata changaa…but wasting sums of cash is a remedy for disaster and regrets.

Rem anything that exceeds the boundaries of moderation has an unstable foundation…
You can only afford such a lifestyle kama unakula taxes zetu pale public office laa sivyo tegea majuto

[ATTACH=full]342639[/ATTACH]
Bachelor Kama Mimi sina stress

From Dec ikianza nimehepa job …I was starting a new business and had to be there to make on the spot decisions regarding suppliers, product offerings, salary, pricing …I am very happy sijawaste pesa in dec

Leo pia sijaenda job …nimeamkia biz for the last day

:Dbonus na krisi kukunywa woyes

Umejifunza photoshop juzi alafu umekuja hapa kutest kama photoshop zako ziko believable :smiley:

Either way, photoshop or not, you are still a grande hindiot!

[ATTACH=full]342649[/ATTACH]

Wueh sawa. I should quit cans za malt na konyagi. Fobe tuwachie wasito

Rate ni ngapi na terms? Lazima nikuwe na collateral :D:D:D. Ndio nipate mkopo?

First time ei??

Unataka ngapi!?

hiii ni consolation tu, this play comes with the territory you are in. Just give in sometime and things will be back to normal. A wife will only multiply the spending on things you don’t like. Enjoy the territory as I am too. On the other end we come out jaded.

Dennis Mungai. Naone bado hujaacha your antics of conmanship and exaggerating things

unakuja ktalk kutafuta ideas? lol wewe ni juha kalulu ya kupindukia.

Hadi nasikia wivu bana