I need your advice. Lawyers/ Police men/ Debt recovery. How do I get my money back?

chukua advice kutoka kwa hii post

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/what-is-the-worst-you-have-done-when-the-client-wont-pay.44807/

Same thing happened to me recently. Did some design work for a guy and up to now sijalipwa my 80K. I think we need to start asking for a surety like banks before starting on contract jobs.

in future naona muanze kuitisha deposit ya bid bond

wewe kwanza hujawai nilipa for giving you that avatar. since 2015 avai

Kuna bank ilikua imeanza a service where they take your invoice n LPO, pay you and then wanabaki wakichase the client. Was it coop? I’ll ask around. Any KTalker anajua hii maneno?

Some guy did that to me last year…na ilipata nilikua nime sota so nilikua nisha zipangia hizo pesa hata kabla kuzipata…tume sumbuana hadi nime quit…so i can relate

I fell into that trap juzi juzi… nimeachana na hiyo pesa, but this time the lesson has been ingrained into my brain kabisa… move on unless humind all the hustle, legal or otherwise that it will come with… ama ongea na touchlyrics

:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Really? I think its LPO financing, in simple term if you are a banks client with good standing and you have an LPO from a reputable firm, they will give some funding for you to execute the job hoping when its all done your payment will pass through the bank and they will deduct the payment the gave you… All nice & dandy till some Kenyans killed IT! When payment comes they take it (cheques) to a different bank! Some banks will do LPO financing its meant to assist you execute the LPO not follow up payment with your clients!..:smiley:

Akiwa mjanja mtaingia kwa shida nyote na hao polisi pia.

kidnap his daughter or son…mshow kama hatumi double the amount(your actual amount, kidnapping facilitation fee, trauma compensation plus interest), hatawaona tena.

muanike Buyer Beware(Original) pale facebook, members wamsalimie kidogo.

pia kuna hii>>
Invoice Discounting
This is advancing funds to suppliers holding genuine and verified copies of invoices that they have already issued to buyers for completed jobs.

Features

[ul]
[li]Maximum Loan – 80% of value of invoice less all of the Bank’s charges[/li][li]Minimum loan – Kes 50,000[/li][li]Maximum Tenor – 2 months subject to the invoice period[/li][li]Availability – Facility will revolve for 12 months upon which supplier will be reviewed for renewal[/li][/ul]

Pricing
Discount Fee 3% p.m. on the funds advanced
Discount Commission 1% of funds advanced
Communication fee Kes. 1,500
Extension fee (Discount fee + 1%) p.m. upon application
Penalty fee 5% p.m.
https://www.co-opbank.co.ke/business-banking/invoice-discounting

Stanbic nawao>>
[SIZE=6]Invoice discounting [/SIZE]
[ul]
[li]Immediate access to the proceeds of sales[/li][li]Extra working capital[/li][li]Financing of up to 90% of an invoice’s value[/li][li]Competitive interest rate[/li][li]Maximum discount period of 90 days.[/li][/ul]
What you need
[ul]
[li]Hold an account with us[/li][li]Good business records[/li][li]Must have invoices and delivery notes sent to government, parastatals or reputable companies.[/li][/ul]
http://www.stanbicbank.co.ke/kenya/Business/Trade-Finance/Invoice-Discounting

:eek::eek: pole sana! Unataka nikuletee lini? I love my avatar, thanks!!

Saidia mimi pia Demakufu

:Dretea mimi onion rings tumarisane

Sindio nauliza nilete lini na wapi?

Was it a consultancy job? I think hii kenya hakuna consultant hajawai gongwa

kuna a friend who works(sales) for this big furniture’s shop, i wanted to buy some stuffs za nyumba total amount 440k, boy tumegrow pamoja so when he told me if you buy directly he wont get a commission, this is a good commission usiache inipite, so i sent him all the amount through RTGS, wee the guy started stories ooh sijui somethings are missing kwa warehouse, they were to do delivery to my place, sijui hakuna delivery car, after he told me that i knew i was conned. Nilienda uko job kwao kumbe the guy akona scandals kushinda ruto. Nilienda karao i did get my money back but it was not easy. What i learnt is

1. If a guy owes you DONT take any part payment of the debt if you want to go the legal way. This makes the case move from criminal to civil. If it is criminal case conman will get charged with obtaining money under false pretence but civil he will asked to say how much he can pay monthly maybe.

2. Keep all the necessary documents, ata mpesa statements works, at least have something.

3. Conmen know people,conmen know policemen, conmen know debt collectors but NOT many conmen know judges so if you can take the case to court, take it but only as a criminal case but kaa ni civil wacha tu.

Advice hapa ni dependent on the kind of person unadeal with

Small Claims Court. What happened?:confused: