I need your advice on my situation.

My opinion. Starting a family while young would be advantageous as your children grow as your business grows. By the time you are in middle age and have slowed a bit, your children are all grown. Sometimes business fails and there is nothing as gratifying as knowing you took care of your people when you had the ability.

Wasichana wanafikanga 16 like everyday.
Huwezi kosa wa kuoa

Early forties, businessman. The last of my three boys is in high school. Best strategic life decision ever made was starting a family while young, na kuzalisha marathon.

Usioe juu wenzako wanaoa. Usioe juu cucu anataka uoe. Oa juu unataka kuoa.

chase a cheque, never chase a bitch

Tell them! Lucky you…

Like @Purple has said, “Get out of your shell and hunt like other men.”
Hunt not chase:D

You need to work on your internals. And then get some experience under your belt. It’s a jungle out here and women cannot teach you how to hunt them.
Remember rejection is better than regret, and desire cannot be negotiated.

The problem with what seems to be your mindset now is that you can easily be blindsided by a wayward woman because you clearly sound like someone who’s happiness/contentment is pegged on another person. That is very dangerous at your age…

Get out there, test the waters, understand how women are…have a few options, then pick the woman you want, not based on love btw, be pragmatic.

Women cannot tell you what you want.

They’re also biologically wired to detect weakness, so do with that what you will…

And then…
[ATTACH=full]144826[/ATTACH]

Kijana wewe you need experience with women first. Unaweza enda church kutafuta bibi kumbe unaendea Kunguru in a dove’s feathers.

fanya vile @Purple amesema, change your style of dressing, start talking to more women, date a few, in a year or 2 utajua kuchagua the perfect one

hapo sawa!

Hi maisha you just got to be the architect of your life. In Greek they say, “ndiakaguo ta ya wakine” loosely translated as "it’s not built like that of agesets)groups.

Just hit 30 less than a month ago, my son is turning 4 years soon. Nilikuwa na Dem kama hata Sina waks. We toiled together and we both got decent jobs immediately after the birth of our son. We kinda doing not so bad in life payee yangu iko 66k pm, invested here and there on land. Farming is my passion and so Bado Niko kwa mix. Lately, folks and other wahusika be like you guys need another kid but me being my own man hata ile time walidiss napata mtoi kama sijajipanga I didn’t give it a thought so aluta continua, ngamuikira ihuu riria ngenda.

Kwanza social media makes it worse

Brilliant!

Hit the gym itakupea testosterone and make you horny as fuck. Utakuwa unaona skirt unaikimbiza bila kuambiwa, and you also look better in the process. Dating is a numbers game bro. You can’t hit on 100 girls and get rejected every time. What’s more, you have infinite trials.

1. Dress better
  2. Hit the gym to boost your testosterone
  3. Hit on 100 women that you find attractive. Don’t worry about rejection.
  4. Leta feedback after 6 months.

Hypothesis: After 6 months and 100 trials, you will have graduated from “can I get a hug” mentality to “don’t call me after 6PM”.

:D:D you gat jokes

Kijana ata sisi tuna biashara serious na familia. Family is the best thing you can have. Money is just a medium to cater for basic needs and enjoyment.Beyond that it is just numbers.

Well said sir! But I think the issue here is not even youth, or business, it’s his mindset and perspective.
I think there’s naivety & lack of experience, so to speak, that this lad needs to shed off - quick.

Ask around from your friends from good families, if they got sisters . Otherwise get to a serious matrimony website, not those tinder things , pay a subscription and look for someone who’ serious and wants to settle down. Don’ be too choosy on looks, good characters aren’ always wrapped beautifully .
Hint, good education, preferably teacher, nurse, God fearing and good reasoning capacity, these are the things to look at mainly, and of course health .

wacha pressure, just pick one woman certify she is what you need alafu peleka mtu nyumbani

There is no perfect woman. He will learn to chose the most suitable woman (suitor).

Omera, mwanaume anaweza kosa kunguru ya kupeleka holiday, patia Mimi tender I procure kunguru ita chemsha damu