I need your assistance and advice.

Hehehe hio sahau, si uende Thailand usample street meat kwanza… Na uchungane na ladyboys wamejaa huko

Black, I have lost count of how many times you keep asking these questions. You need a fat bank account and a plan. To go to Amsterdam you need to look at the requirements needed for a schengen visa for a tourist. To visit Trumpistan, ditto. You have been given some solid advice on this post. The longer you leave it, the harder it gets, the older you get, the harder it gets.

Its good to ask because apart from you and a few other talkers sijui watu wako huko nje, so where else would i get such info

Get a travel agent who will get an ‘invitation’ letter from the host country. Reserve flights but don’t issue ticket yet. Have a consistent bank balance for at least 6 months. If you have supporting documents such as title deeds, marriage certs, certs of incorporation and kadhalika including ata log book, include em! Get a Schengen state that doesn’t need a visit to embassy such as Italy that you can process at VFS hapa tu Westlands and apply. Utapata if all are in order.

Samachel…he cannot enter the Netherlands without a valid visa. Anaenda Amsterdam…and we cannot blame him…city of sin comes to mind :wink:
BTW do you mean Kenyan passport holders do not need a visa kuingia Italy?

VFS is a visa application centre for several countries here in Kenya. Of course, he needs a visa.

He means that the VISA can be processed through a contractor/third party called VFS. Sio lazima you go to the embassy

You know Hun I mean the best for you. You must take the plunge. And you know you are most welcome if the wind blows you my way.
Lakini hata ukipewa advice here, it is v important that you stick to the advice/info on the websites. Immigration officials are employed and paid to deny you visas. So the trick is to beat them at their own game. Have everything they might ask in a folder and that is all it takes.
I think you should start off with Dubai if you are not confident enough to face the devilish Trumpistans hapo Gigiri because confidence is v key. Seems like travelling is one of your passions…YOLO.

Niko nyuma sana.

Thank you my love…advice naiskiza sana

Wewe najua ni talker musee sana ulianza huko k-lost na by now unawesa kuwa umeoa na uko na khupipi prus watoto.
Siku yenye atapata password ya hii website utatumwa Siberia for trying to leave the country in search for new poosy.

Hehe sasa weweee…kunywa uji pole pole