I need your help in matters electricals.

That there my brother is what we call attempted suicide…there are some animals called “electricians”, they dont exist for no reason. If you exist for no reason however, continue with your wayward ways… you have been advised enough above:D:D. Hospitals also dont exist for no reason, you make a good candidate.:smiley:
:smiley:

Lipa fundi wa stima. Hutaki pia naye kitunguu inukie kwake

Explain please

You are one hell of a stingy man. Just get a qualified electrician to fix that shit for you or your ass will get killed.

Correct cable 2.5 mm from the switch to the water heater use tween with earth
For the switch use the frigde switch the one with red pillot lamp .at ccu install separate circuit breacker

No I’m not stingy you don’t always have to call a technician nyinyi ndio wale whatsapp mnaekewa kwa cyber @300

Too much techicalities naona tatafuta fundi.

Get an electrician its either you part with that 200-300 or with your life so…kama hujui hujui stima sio chakula

How have you been?

Stima sio cooking with Gio.

Hama hiyo nyumba ya @Wakanyama

i doubt this M even knows if it is the circuit breaker that tripped or fuse blew

If within Nairobi call 0723887105 mada just iintroduce yourself A qualified electrician

Not really. I also try to fix most of my stuff but not things to do with electricity.

I read peasantry in this post

Administrator mzima wa K.talk hawezi lipa fundi 500shs aconnectiwe shower???

who are these people I am relating with???

Hii ni 15A shower head ni 25A so hii fuse pekee should be replaced with a 25 or abit higher?[ATTACH=full]47033[/ATTACH]

Good. We we je?

Ahsante lakini niko nakuru county.

Been very fine, running Karl Marx Group of Companies.:smiley: