i need your support.

am guessing your asshole is feeling jealous seeing amount of shit coming from your brain

am guessing your asshole is feeling jealous seeing amount of shit coming from your brain

you mean your asshole is sentient and can experience emotions?

hopefully your heavily pounded ass can share the experiences

so you talk to your asshole?

your asshole speaks and is loved by your whole gay community

no it doesn;t.

what do you talk about with your asshole?

YES IT DOES …kindly come out of the closet and embrace your brother gaylord fucker. he is eagerly waiting with open arms…
and while at it apologize to the talkers for wasting their time and taking too long to come out.

So your asshole constantly nags you to come out and stop wasting all the chances to have it furked?

Haven’t you read your Breaking News!

what happened? your ass read you the riot act

You nuked the closet! [SIZE=2](wondering how you even got nukes) [/SIZE]

the closet you were hiding

The talkers are all proud of you, never knew you had it in you[SIZE=2] (pun intended) :D[/SIZE]

this is the first good insult you’ve thrown. keep up.

you asshole is disappointed in you

Any last words before your press briefing…dont mind the cameras, make it brief.

yes, a question.

should i say you decided to come out after extensive consultations with your asshole or should i leave that out

:smiley: stick to the script, it will be more real and touching. Don’t worry its gonna be okay.

so you want people to cry because you are gay? why?

Be strong, your father would be really proud of you. this is a big step in your life…blowing that closet like you did, not many people have that courage… gaylord fucker is 100% behind you :smiley: [SIZE=2]literally[/SIZE]