I Never Walk Alone: Liverpool yaua nyoka leo

Leo ni ile siku United tunaingia title challenge. :D:D:D
Kichwa ya Lukaku ndio inadecide hii game firsf half. Hadi nilitoa Mo Salah kwa fantasy juu hafungangi against United.

Manchester United staring intently at Liverpool. DO NOT walk alone today. [ATTACH=full]226601[/ATTACH]

Waekezaji fuata hii

man u 0-3 Liverpool

Liverfools twende kazi…[SIZE=6]twende[/SIZE]

You are gay

4 nil to Man Utd. GGMU. Herrera will be the first to score.

keep on dreaming

Pereka history lessons zako hukoooo… Finishing second kwa log ni wewe

Matic and martial to miss game today [ATTACH=full]226620[/ATTACH]

Gakuruwe gaka… Unajua mko kichinjioni after Ole amechunisha Klopp skuma.

without Matic United will have a hard time in midfield. A Liverpool win seems more likely here just by looking at the two starting XIs.

Fucking hell nani alituroga. Inaonekana akina Greenwood na Chong watacheza next game at this rate. Ni mungu tu if we even draw this game.

More injuries to United please…

And quick recovery afterwards.

:D:D najua ni kumoto sana but hey today is footie mecca and our aim is to enjoy.

If we had all our players on the pitch we would have easily won this game. Liverpool were shit. An own goal that was disallowed, an incredible save by allison with Lingard clean through and a final chance at the end where smalling barely stretched for the ball yet it passed right infront of him.

You on the other hand mtapokea zingine sita leo. Kwisha. No point in even watching.

Trusay…the EPL is an interesting league. I will still watch…cannot abandon them in the hour of need. Some games… I watch through my fingers and cannot tell whether they are big girls dancing kwa pitch ama it is the mighty overpaid players. So so so annoying.
Na simu nimezima ndio wakina my friend in Kansas wasinipate. He is a magunia fan and I need to quickly check how they are doing.

Altogether now…[SIZE=7]twende twende twende[/SIZE] Chelsea. Makua na mariuka.

Wazee wenzako wanakula pension bila kusumbua na wewe huko hapa ukisumbua tu

You guys are lucky today Chelsea’s match was postponed otherwise mngelala namba 6 leo.

Pole sana but that ka-line is rather tired. Kametumika sana sasa twende kazi ingine.

it is Carabao cup final. not the epl