I pity housewives

If got away with murder, child support ni child’s play and nope he is not broke.

Owning a land and having a house is very important in life. Things changed quickly in life an Covid 19 has taught that. Also as a man you need some rentals when you are old. Your family may neglect you or take you to home care.

women empowerment and enlightenment

Who is that and what’s her story?

Msando had an interesting relationship with his wife. Truth is, you can get by without a house, especially in Nai where they are all overpriced. You just have to put your finances in order.

Wife to the lunje guy Njeri Thorne is suing for child support

Atleast you should pay rent for the house you are in not having arrears going to years. That mama was a house wife so she had to put up with all his crap coz where would she go with 4 kids?

They must be having nice landlords. I wish I knew some.

Nah. In Kenya if you are powerful, you can live in your landlords house and not pay rent. You can actually take over the house. Passaris has been living rent free in an Asian widow’s house for 5 years. If you threaten to go to court they threaten to kill you or deport you. It seems like you don’t know how things work in Kenya my dear

Hiyo ya rent siku jua. It’s a dangerous maneuver on her part. At the end, she will be required to pay all those years worth of rent. I believe there’s a wording about an assumed agreement (to pay) in the law. Just because you have filed in court doesn’t mean you now live rent free until judgment day. Everyone would be doing it.