I pity some women

:D:D:D

Aborting is better than having kids you can’t provide for…kudos to her for attempting to take control of her life…

Naona watu wakidai ati wangoje wengine waamke… Nimeamka.

Hapa naona @Deorro ukitaka kunibeba utoto. You eat a woman and then ya hard on disappears at the thought of having no CD? Aaiii wee boss… Maheni. Hii comment ungeiweka kama risto pale heck a yeah section…

Tonsils- strepsils???

Heheee. @Deorro umeweka watu baridi ya equinox. I see you replying to your own posts.

Unleaa you have an open wound kwa mdomo oral sex huwa na least chances ya kupata hiv if that is what you meant

Mwanamke over 30 akichezewa akil na mwanaume i inafaa apelekwe planet yao ya wajinga. Same to mwanaume

Why are you writing as if everything is OK?

Anyway, wacha watu waamke.

Never ever let them have the “power”. Always be in control.

Deorro ni wale type huvaa CD kwa thumb wanasema wako protected.

It wasn’t planned at all. Mimi nilipita kusalimiana since nilikuwa area yao. Singetake risk ya kukula vitu bila cd

Yeah my oral game is on point. She had no CD’s neither did I, so why take the risk?

Nuh, you know me better

What a lie it is!

Most men here hang around people if questionable characters. Where do you find such women? Mara wameacha skid marks kwa bed sheets, sijui ulinunua chips akajipa, jana nyang’au ikaupload atrocity. . . you might think you are bragging but in real sense you are displaying your stupidity.

STIs?

:D:D:D:D from now on you better be on your best behaviour otherwise utakula equator

hapa vumbistan? :D:D:D

maze vile mtu huwa akishaona pale dual carriageway (@Mathaais) ya kuenda heaven, unasmama mpaka kesho!!! hata mimi nimesema ni maheni @Deorro anatuambia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtSKt0_kvto

mtu anaweza kaa presentable and mature outside but when alone or in private they have peculiar habbits. Pengine hata wewe. hakuna mtu ako 100% perfect