I Quit...

Wewe mungich show wife lichoti asichemshe changaa sana pale mwitoni…meffi

Hata nilidhani ati umequit kawasaki venye niliona title, kumbe tu ni pombe!
Meffi!

The only way to beat an addiction is getting addicted to something else.find something positive and throw yourself in completely the older addiction will fade

2 Likes

No comments for u…just go drying

Good for u man! How did u manage to stay away from the daily drinking? I want to achieve that kind of discipline.

1 Like

Me i tried starting a side hustle thats busy but after my employees spoilt kazi nikawa mtu wa daily

1 Like

There was a time I had given up on beer, opted for kahunas instead.
I had to get back to beer mbio sana

You have taken the first step, son, keep walking…

5 Likes

I’d one day like to be a clown made of candy…how do I go about that??

you start again and keep trying mpaka you beat it you can also ask a close friend to help

1 Like

Refine your idea(s), change the team and start again.

5 Likes

I just quit. No fun fare, no planning, just went home instead of the bar. It was a huge struggle the first two weeks and I was losing my temper at just about anything and life was hell. No sleep, fatigue etc. One day at a time. It got to a point I think my body adjusted to the changes and I totally forgot about booze. I’m now happier, hornier and best of all I’m back in the drivers seat of my life and not simply gliding through on auto pilot. I pity my buddies who cannot quit for various reasons including pride and I hope one day they too will see the light.
Don’t give in to alcohol @Richhot. Take control.

11 Likes

Tuko Wengi aiseee. Change your handle first

We have been advised kwanza ni kuchange name. Hiyo yako is a giveaway

HATA MIMI NAWACHA GILBEYS NA TUSKER FROM TODAY , NIKUWE NAENDA HOME DIRECT KWA MSAPERE WA MINE .

4 Likes

Alafu to make matters funny those employees walikunywa till they got blackeyes alafu unaskia bibi hajamwona 2 days ?

Endelea kunywa uta angusha kampuni sales will go down

1 Like

boss you can keep your self busy kama unatoka job five tafuta kitu ingine ya kufanya hata kama ni side hustle. weekend enda hata kama ni shags salamia wazazi utajikuta to huna syke ya pombe

There is a danger of falling into something worse if you quit. What I know is that men fall into one of the three categories:
[ol]
[li]Walevi[/li][li]Church elders[/li][li]Womanizers[/li][/ol]

Really that avatar!!! You had to…