I refuse to mourn

be strong kingman…be strong

My condolences @Nananimpa

heart felt condolences @Thagichu

May your old man rest in peace and may he always watch over you while seated next to ST. Peter

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/58/6e/86/586e866e9a5a4b7d156d5e631e02042d--sympathy-messages-for-loss-sympathy-notes.jpg

Oooh sweetheart… I feel you… when my dad passed you were there for me and you told me those same words… it’s hard not to mourn … when I get to that point… I think of Mzee and I may cry for a while then smile knowing he is no longer in pain…cry if you feel like it… … I stand with you.

separated by death forever In our hearts. take heart

Pole, take heart

True. It may not happen now, but it has to at some point for any healing to begin.

Poleni Aviator

Pole sana and my condolences to you and your family.

Mourning is part of healing. When you can, mourn but also celebrate the life and the times you had with your dad. Pole bro.

I take the funeral is today. Today will be the hardest but time heals. Pole Sana mzito

Pole sana

so touching, heartfelt. Pole

Pole Broo same scenario here
My father died suddenly from coronary heart disease Back in 2010. I spoke to him on the day of his death, a lovely conversation about him buying a new house and how he would help me. That evening, I got a message from my mum saying that dad had collapsed after leaving the pub and an ambulance crew were trying to resuscitate him. I prayed for a miracle. When I arrived there with my mother I saw my father on the pavement with a blanket over his body and was told by a police officer that he had died. The pain was unbearable and I remember crying while holding my dad. My Mum was crying uncontrollably, as were with her,my grand pa’s and grandma
It felt like part of me died that night also. I remember banging on the ambulance door demanding to know what had happened to my father and why they couldn’t save him. They said they did all they could but despite their best efforts they couldn’t save him. It was so cold that night but I sat with my dad until the private ambulance came as I couldn’t bear to leave him in the cold. The days following were the darkest and bleakest I have ever known. The pain was unbearable, as if someone had taken out my heart and was stamping all over it.
I felt my emotions were out of control and did not know how I was going to cope. Registering the death was the hardest thing I have ever done. I waited in the cafe across the road and it was obvious I was registering a death as my face was red from the amount of crying I was doing.
The funeral was beautiful and I managed to read out poems about my dad. My friend told me afterwards Coz I was still young that they did not know how I did it and that it was one of the most beautiful things he had heard. The church was packed and it was comforting to know how well respected and admired he was.
From then onward av been taking things one day at a time. I knew life will never be the same and the pain at times is suffocating but I hope with time I will live with it.

May his soul rest in peace, I firmly believe that God will accept him with open arms for all the good he has done while he was on this earth.