I Sliced My Cousin

@1776 , does it count when you slice your friend off his side chick (not his wife), i did that one.

Ooh Gashwin, it was you?
That hekaya of a brothers wife who was taking a shower in one of those rural bathrooms, saw a lizard and screamed thinking it was a snake. Guy came to the rescue, found her naked and as they say, the rest was history. Was that you?

1 Like

Na wewe Fala nunua bundles, how do you post 1 comment three times?

1 Like

wasn’t a brother…cousin

OK I retract the word idiot, I know you aren’t one. Nice hekaya it was though.

2 Likes

ni network iko mbaya

Hama umoja.

Yenyewe watoto ni wengi huku kwa kijiji.
Let me give you an education younglins,before mobile phone came to Kenya,we used to communicate with radios. Working with a delivery company then,it was easy to call up a delivery crew and get things done.And before you start asking which radios,its the kind of radios the police use. So it was possible to have anything delivered pronto.

The sadness of the young people these days is thinking nothing happened before they grew up…

Actually, you helped your cousin. Otherwise, he would have ended up marrying a whore.

hoe

What came before the other, pizza delivery or mobile phones? U earlier stated that there were no mobile phones. To my recollection they started delivering pizzas the other day…

1 Like

A real scumbag this one

Kwani utarudia mara ngapi…haya basi rudia moja ya mwisho basi

NIAJE @le scumbag umekutiliwo ukidanganyana. Kubali tu yaishe

Get it right @Kush. The fact that there were no mobile phones doesn’t mean a pizza was not delivered. N Reddy Kilowatt was just another name for KP&LC…why is it so hard for younglins to understand simple things

To your recollection. But I did not say the pizza was delivered by the pizza guys,did I?
The pizza was delivered through other means.
Why are you all so monochromatic?

@Fala 12 what is happening bru?:smiley:

Bruh Breh ma niccur, i was in a place with poor network let me delete the duplicate posts now

[ATTACH=full]20594[/ATTACH]

NV WUDISHA UMAMA FB