I think m possesd by demons

Hehehe. Kweli kabisa

False…do some research.

When you log in to KT are you usually ‘offline’ ama sisi huwa tunachat na hizo daimono, witchcraft is real.

Wewe ni msap, nenda Muranga ama Kiambu and find those wazees who follow the old way.

tema hiyo mate.

:D:D:D:D

Chief saidia uyo mwalimu.Teachers have largely been victims of mental illness offlate.mimi I had to take bold steps to free myself from BOM slavery

I think teachers need a counselling department at TSC offices. It’s disheartening to see them suffering from depression and mental illness. It’s a good thing that you set yourself free from the BOM slavery. Soldier on and don’t look back.

I can tell you exactly what is happening. You are a mental you need to see a doctor asap

This fool is about to pull a "si nilisema’ and point at the death of Nyamira’s Governor.

So, what happened on 18th? Have you consulted a psychiatrist yet?

He didn’t specify the year, maybe it is 18th Dec 2025 :smiley:

Everything in our Universe is a wave, and any wave is based on something material. For example, radio stations pick up waves of specific frequencies, convert them, and people can listen to music and news on the radio. People think, generate thoughts and at the same time emit different waves. And if a person knows how to radiate, then he must be able to receive it. This means that it is accurate and that every person has an innate capacity for telepathy! With the help of https://astralplane.com/astral-projection-cia/ "][COLOR=“BLACK”][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]astralplane.com [/URL] you can see how some parts of our brain work.