I think my teenage son may have sodomized our dog. I'm not sure what to do. Help me

Attention seeking hubahatishi…

Wueeh.
Mungu asaidie watu wake.
Sick case.

you

Simple solution. Sodomize the boy; 1.you will avenge your dog and 2. Teach the boy a lesson in sodomy can sodomize back

Hehehe…
I can confirm that all shepparts and juniour shepparts are in good health and living codations.
[ATTACH=full]96785[/ATTACH]

Illuminaty “special enlightenment or knowledge of something.” if this is u then stop deceiving ur self and kindly NOTE " tabia kama haya mara kwa mara huwa ni ya kurithi" Now I wonder how u fear ur own son that u cannot just face him and speak about the shiet, what kind of dad are u, weka yeye na umbwa kwa room moja kama unaogopa then ask him to explain the dogs behavior uone vile ana tetemeka, otherwise this chieth of I don’t what to do is more Cheeth kabisa

animal cruelty, mbona unaweka junior sheppart kwa handbag or is it a briefcase :D:D

Hehehe.
Motorcycle saddle bags.
Hapo ni 10 minute detention facility. They’re all over the place and I’m trying to get some work done. Zinatoroka na insulating tape na kuniuma trao.
:D:D

Humbwer wewe

Could he be a member of the Illuminatti

He he he!
I hope hazifungui wheel nuts…

Like @Illuminatty like son. Ushetani kapisaaa. I think it runs in the family.

Bado.
Wako stage fragile na inquisitive sana.
Halafu ni jinga haziogopi sauti ya kifikifi. Kila mahali I am trailed by 4 young shepparts.

Dogi za peasants hulala nje na hazitakangi ujinga, hii ni first world problem but let me try to relate;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

What is the age of the boy?, Thirteen is a teenager. If he is nineteen then you failed as a parent. Fathers should teach their sons how to seduce girls (ulianguka mtihani, that is my take). From your narration, seems the animal has been sodomised severally, are you considering reporting your son to the authorities if he is of age?. Who are you worried more about, the dog or your son?. If its your dog, here is my advice:-
[ol]
[li]Hope huyo Vet pia ni psychiatrist was mbwa, hio dog needs counseling, you can enroll it kwa rehab ya madogi.[/li][li]Huyo boy wako amevunja sheria, ita serikali ifanye uchunguzi na afunguliwe mashtaka.[/li][/ol]
Ama namna gani peasants?. Do we help the son or the dog?

One day while arguing out a situation at Langata Police Station there was a boy whose Dad came in to talk to the cops.
This boy had done the unthinkable with the family’s prized German Shepherd.
The year was 2000.
The Dad came to tell the cops to keep him a while longer.
Jungu problems are encroaching.

Fixed!

Hehehe.
Saitan.
Jajuok.
Ibilisi.

@introvert vocab yako ya matusi iko limited sana…iko down

Mimi sijui matusi. Hizi tatu pekee.

huwa unaziangalia mkundu?