I Tried SportPesa and I'm Never Betting Again, Ever!

Hebu jaribu ku-untether for one week:D:D and also convert that dust into BNB

Kitungu imeivaa… lakini hii trx na justin sijui mbona siwaamini. Tengeneza pesa juu ya blockchain

Sa unaeka bet ya 50 bob ndio ushinde 75 bob ununue mutura? Hiyo split betting yako ni upuss. Eka hiyo 1k game moja ushinde another K or call it a bad day. 50 bob ni za multibets game kumi plus.

Kitunguu iliiva sana Dec. Kubuy Tron saa hii ni ufala. Zikianza kupanda tafuta izo coins ndogo zina market cap ya below 50 mil. Hizo ndizo huunda pesa

you are not bad, you just picked a bad time. should you recover your money wait until knockout phases. Teams will be more predictable then. Game theory says they will have more incentive to play attacking football.

I’m always dumb in this forum

I used the small amounts to test the strategy. Had I used Sh20,000 instead of Sh200, the only difference in the outcome would be how much I lost. I bet what I could afford to lose.

Unaexpect kushinda mwenye ameset exam kwa hiyo exam??? Sportpesa determines the odds, not you. Hakuna strategy utatumia ushinde. Just stop. You have a better chance kama unabet against beshte yako, but sio sportpesa. The science behind sports gambling is simple: when you win, you win small. But when you lose, you lose everything. Ushawahi ona game ya Barcelona against team ndogo na odds za 2 ama more???

[ATTACH=full]178850[/ATTACH]

A clear sign that I should just stick to my day job.

“Made of Winners” :smiley:

It is not about how many times you win, but also how good the odds are. Hata ukiwekelea Barcelona season mzima bado mhindi atakukamua juu anawekanga odds za Barcelona zikiwa kidogo. Utaona you have many wins but no money, juu you win small and lose big

In other words, if SportPesa was a site for downloading free money, wangekua wamefunga biashara kitambo sana. I hear you bro.

:smiley: Hakuna kitu mbaya Kama recovery bets…

Check out this:

http://africanbettingguide.com/how-to-win-the-jackpot-four-winners-give-their-advice/

Odds lied to you - they are there to profit the house. Amateur betters lose all their money because they run after odds. To bet analyse a team against their opponent not analyzing odds

read about gambling falacy

Try Betway! Free bonus up to N20000!