I want a man not a cheap drone

@Tommy Lee Sparta can you relate ??

usinikumbushe ile carpet yangu :frowning:

Eat your poverty and embrace it.

not bad.i agree to some extent

:D:D:D:D kuna post zingine huraise that spirit in me…apan tambua ujinga ingine.

why bring to the table when The Man does? 50-50 iliisha 2013

tuma report kwa mkubwa polepole acha kusumbua

endelea kubamba mtu anajiita fala

Nyanduliwa polepole alafu ulipwe per shot

its interesting that the only thing thats seen in an entrepreneur is the freedom…alot of the bloody and teary affair is not depicted at all. infact if you haven’t tried you kinda believe that its very sexy to be an entrepreneur. what about the looooong working hours? the ilo max for employees is 45 hours, while research shows that entrepreneurs work for at least 63 hours. what abt the anxiety of settling overheads during low business seasons? you have no idea since you are in it. endelea kulala na kuota

maliza lunch polepole ukingoja kengele ilie urudi kwa desk

Really? No need to continue arguing with you

duh just like a lion in the wild has lower kill rate and higher infant mortality compared to the assured life of the lion at the zoo/orphanage.
But we know who leads a better life, there is a reason most employees are slackers or bare-minimum achievers who cry all the time

Poor girl…your headed where a very good friend has arrived. She is already moaning that she is lonely. She is always “cooking too much food” so she needs someone to help her finish it.
Grow up!!

Medical Doctor.
Architect.
Bank Manager

???
Am I missing something?

Some moan they are lonely, Some moan about checking the phone of their spouse. That’s life child. Grow Up

Why do they open side businesses if they’re so contented?

I was talking of the employed ones that you so detest, earning kshs 250,000 a month even more. Not all employment is equal nanii!

Na pilots? Do you know any of those that is running his own airline? Do they earn miserable peanuts?

Si nilikwambia. Most probably hata job hauna.