I want to shag Sarah Hassan

Yaani wewe unaona kichwa pekee…SMFH!
You are either gay as someone pointed out ama you need to have your eyes and head examined.

I Googled, look at what the cat dragged in
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/27600000/Black-Beauty-book-cover-black-beauty-27648154-307-460.jpg

2 Likes

Dreams do come true.If i ever crossed paths with her i assure you i would 100% approach her and try my luck.Some of these smoking hot women are sometimes “easier” juu alot of men are too intimidated to even look them in the eye.I find that they are also more insecure because juu hawa-approachiwi they start to think that there is something wrong with them.
I call it the “Makanga theory”. It is why unaona makanga with the hottest women unashindwa waliwaambia nini. If you dont ask you dont get!

4 Likes

@Ka-Buda gütideera nikuo kuheö

JESO!!!
iii ukai na mutikangore!!!

[ATTACH=full]2626[/ATTACH]

Insisting …sindio ??

Ehe! as in kuomba bila kuchoka kama umejiamini.

MI SIOGI WIKI NNE NIKIKULA HII COOMER HATA MKONO SIOSHI NTAKULA UGALI NA KIJIKO HIYO HARUFU YA COOMER ISIISHE KWA MKONO

Crazy comments.

Funny thing is: dame unamwona sawa hivi, lakini utoe hiyo makeup however light it could be, mvalishe mother’s union na, umvalishe kilemba kama ya corinthian, skirt refu and all… hiyo hutatamani vile.

2 Likes

She’s too bonny.i like some meat on my women.

1 Like

i beg to differ on this one.Hiyo mwili ata ikivalishwa gunia na gumboot bado mimi nataka.Its more her body and the pretty face just compliments it.

1 Like

You call that bony? Wewe unapotea macho buda.Are you sure we are looking at the same pictures?

Hips ndio wide kiasi…but the rest ni mifupa tupu…lakini simba akikosa nyama saa zingine hutafuna mifupa.

This lady is just the right size, the type that will milk you dry… just thinking about her makes me thirsty.

hey kai wanywa\wagucia kii umuthe

Go to the movie shop that’s on top of Pasara & ask her ex to give you her contacts. All the best.

you have a weird taste of women… mara you love your hippo wife… mara your hippo tanzanian clande…

@Njamba Huthu how does a homochieth like you comment here si utafute @junkie musaidiane

excuse me @uwesmake… mimi sifanyi hio maneno tena nowadays… umeskia wewe @ sirisia…