I was 17 she was 20

Managu ndio poa,aki si unipee amani Jameni…my cousin wa 24 yrs ameoa …hiyo kitu inaniuma…

@Kimakia you gay? ???

Wanasemaga hivyo …ta imagine…

[quote=“Kimakia, post:23, topic:187468”]

Wanasemaga hivyo …ta imagine…
[/QUOTE haha wachunishe basi after all waswahili hujuana kwa vilemba @kimakia @kihii kiaganu[/QUOTE]

At 17 ulikua bado unacheza kalongolongo? Wewe ndo ulikua unafanya watoto washindwe kutembea wakienda nyumbani na pia haikosei ulichunisha wengine cabbage

Did you notice the brackets ??? Shida zingine nizakujutafutia @Naughty stick

@Kihii Kiaganu umesikia

Shida gani?

Why would you have a problem with another man getting married at their desired age?

I hope ameskia na we should do a fundraising ceremony to cater for his circumcision … I don’t like the name @Kihii Kiaganu

I have no problem with them at all,the problem is somewhere else,sio with them getting maried…nooooo…You seem new here,I am very complicated by the way

Sticking your flaccid dick in other people’s posts without thinking

Tell that fcuker…he only knows how to waylay to cucu huko Gikuni akiwamalizia anawarusha Nduma-ini

@Kihii Kiaganu your goose is cooked

Ama tumtafute,tumshike,tumgwatee na wewe

Complicated is a special way of saying gay. I am not new. I havent been on ktalk for the past week or so

Nigga flani aliniambia vile alienda 7 rounds nikacheka akaona am not serious, nikamwambia maybe he was pissing BS but huwes cum mara 7 udanganye raia ati you could not count how many times on your damn fingers. What do you take us for?

Some of us are blessed ushai hit puthy hadi dame anakuita African superman? ?? If you can’t know others can.

If you’re expecting others to contribute their own hekayas give people a proper hekaya. This is a trade. Tell people a proper story, entertain us so we also feel inclined to share. Why should we add our top quality, properly paragraphed and well punctuated hekayas to a three-line summary? The question is rhetorical.

NV wewe ni wa muranga? hili jina :D:D:D:D