I will Invest 2.5 million in a good business

Why the disclaimer though. You must be quite a looker;)

How much X are you looking to flip that $25k?

Haha you know how you men can be sometimes. I smile at you and you think it’s a go ahead, smh

The late Kenyanlist.com had some serious business forum and mature and helpful members willing to help and advice. Of course and the occasional village mad man. Kindly go to wazua.co.ke and go through the very old posts under the Investors Lounge forum., pale karibu na mwisho wa lami.Am sure you’ll find very helpful topics. Lately theres more talk of Blockchains and the Stock Exchange which I think you’re not interested in right now. Happy Surfing.

Si ununue shamba na uendelee kutafuta pesa zingine,asiiiii

Hehehehe…ulirudi lini? Welcome back. Good to see you.

Hi mind investing in bitcoins and binary options? If you are ready call this number 0720707909 Peter. You will not regret calling this number.

Trade binary options, bitcoins and forex with minimal losses. Meet a man in Kenya who has been in the market for 10 good years. His trading strategy is soo simple that you will enjoy, Peter 0720707909

With this small amount you have to associate with small businesses

My friend 2.5 m is a very small amount to count yourself amongst serious investors, a good ROI with this amount should be on those small businesswo/men you are neglecting.

if i should check you dont have this money in your account and even in the next 20 years you still wont have it.cant waste any further time responding to you

Tumia ule wembe uliotumia ukazipata… at least it’s proven!

:D:D:D:D:D

My friend I don’t go chest thumbing and teasing peasants allover because i have millions in my accounts, leave that to Youth Enterprise Fund and the rest…

You’re very smart :D:D:D!