I wont recognize Uhuru win,They prepare to give me 42% and Uhuru 58%

Hehehe

Jawohl mien Furher!

Hii ni GoT inangoja kuhappen. Wacha nicheki tu mamovie nikitegea hiyo day. UoTP

Although i am a UOTP charter member, Me thinks hapa NASA might have miscalculated big time! How this no elections call is supposed to work when his name is on the ballot? Hope they don’t change tune, washasema tusipige kura,!

No changes seem to be materialising. Hakuna kura. Problem is, kule Nyanza its taken literally and polling stations will be some form of battlegrounds

Shida is that he has already found out what the ‘alogrithm’ will give him. If it is less (or more), he’ll have to admit that they are genuine figures, not computer-generated.

Watapika chai strungi, na wakiboycott Unga ya Jubilee (90 bob) sijui watakula nini.

Merciless!

Heil Hiedler!

what i know is that when you’re frustrated you statr talking recklessly, in his case its serious to the point that his sister digs in and start throwing tantrums at aibisi officials

in very few isolated cases.

WTF :D:D

Hapo ndo si shikanishi! Hakuna Kura Kiaje? Tuweni serious wa Kenya, unless it was a two horse race, kuna punda kadhaa hapo who will validate the process. Alafu how will he (RAO) stop his supporters from still voting for him??

He better tell u guys to vote bcoz after this election and uhunye is announced orezo what next for baba?. ICC is watching so he must watch his tongue too(by creating violence), akijaribu coup atajua hajui, kuingia mstuni Kony style, baba is too weak for that shit. So baba better rethink this strategy.

If by some crazy weird magic ashinde, atajitambua?

He wont attempt a coup! Seriously hapa ndo huwa na wachana na RWB… brigade, its hard to level, reason with you guys.

KupigiambuziguitarJPEG

deja vu? or you are trolling my friend? my main worry is that a couple of million of RAT’s followers could not see that the man did not have the numbers to win it right from when voter registration ended and that his campaign has been angling for a security crisis all along…that too failed because the government did not react with the force required to further inflame…everyone from the foot soldiers to the sponsors are simply tired and resigned…yaishe turudi kazi…

all these shenanigans may just end up ensuring spear’s 70% + 1 comes to reality. Turnout in NASA strongholds, if any turnout that is, will be dismal.

Hypothetically speaking…but then again he once tried that remember?. So my line of thinking is looking at the history, that we don’t forget unfortunately.