Ice_Cube ukiwa free pitia hapa

:D:D:D
Watu wa 3-piston mumeniamulia aje leo.
Siwezi vuruta trailer na gari ya 900cc na sitambui Prado na siombi mutu pesa ya petroli na kitu yoyote iko na less than 6 pistons peleka hukoooo kwa aisle ya lip stick.
Saitan.
Blal fwakkin.
Mutu aniite tena.
Ambia pia ile panya @Rene Descartes .

[ATTACH=full]184408[/ATTACH]

Vile wasee wa footsubishi tunachungulia hii thread

[ATTACH=full]184414[/ATTACH]

Wacha kupiga magari na pikipiki za customers picha ovyo ovyo.Lewa pole pole bila kusumbuana.

Tokomea.
Panya hii.
[ATTACH=full]184422[/ATTACH]

hii panya hupakwa kiwi kila asubuhi?

:D:D

same as prado TD 3000cc. I do 16km/l as peasants justify using a fielder/nze/axio… hiyo ndio siri ya prado diesel watu wengi hawajui in these streets

Possible, if manual, speeds strictly not above 80km/h…in short, hypermilling kabisa

:D:D nisamehe basi. Mpg yako ikoje lakini for an american engine with a displacement of 320cui thats like 5.5L

I sometimes find myself doing 13Km/l on a 3000cc petrol engine

Makanika wa nduthi ako na pesa kuliko makanika wa gari . Uliza around… Mrefi @introvert akifunga engine mbili za scooter amepata pesa mingi kuliko kamau pale grogon… sasa hesabu Trust fund baby amletee hayabusa afunge engine iwe fresh tena…atakamulio ngiri ngapi? alafu makanika wa nduthi hu double up kama jamaa ya wiring pia.

350 cubic inch.
5.7 litre.
Consumption slightly heavier than the nduthi.

Sump guard does no t protect against bumps, but against protruding rocks. bumps cannot hit the sump unless the engine is mounted in the middle of the car. if the engine is mounted on the front axle, it has to be lower than the tyres to be hit by a bump. problem for low cars is the rocker panel, bumper and underside of passenger cabin.

Heheheee… we are comparing crown na benz?

I doubt german cars are comfortable on our roads. They are reputed to be wooden carts only made to stick to the highway.

Clear the doubts. Go and test drive one tomorrow morning.

You can raise the car only slightly using longer springs and put on slightly bigger tires and rims. if you dont put on bigger tires and rims after even slight raising it will look funny. Expensive mod but you will have to raise it a little

I have experience with non-suv BMWs they are a bit stiff. I had to do a little research. Not much I can say about others. very good on smooth highway.

Week spacers pia…lakini Kuna insurance companies meffi hazipendi mtu ku tamper na stability ya motii

Wewe unapenda ku-TAMPER na STABILITY ya moti??