ICE Mass Arrests this Weekend

And what’s the fun in that?..

Life is best enjoyed in taking risks and I can’t think of a bigger risk than kucheza hide and seek na immigration. Kikikikkkk…

" If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space" - Mhenga Kabuda 1920.

It’s sad when money making takes over one’s life to the point that self esteem means nothing.

There was a report on Daily Nation of homeless Kenyans abroad. Imagine that.:oops: I would cut losses and come home

Kenya imejaa homeless people only that they live off their families and relatives in servants quarters huko south c na buruburu ama ocha.
We all have a close relative who has lost everything thanks to alcohol,drugs, gambling, mental health issues etc but let’s not talk about them.
Let’s focus on and ridicule the few Kenyans abroad who have suffered the same fate.

Bure!

i know many people who have done exactly that… packed their things and left… i would

Afadhali mtu awe homeless wapi? Afadhali mtu ateseke akiwa wapi? You see nobody will ever advice you to go suffer ugenini. But everybody will tell you to go home if you are suffering. It’s just logical to be at home.

That would be the logical thing to do, but it may not be possible for a couple of reasons. One, it’s very likely that they don’t have any kind of ID or travel documents. At that point, they’re more worried about their daily survival than getting travel papers (which are extremely difficult to get anyway). Secondly, assuming that they have a valid passport, they need money to buy a ticket.
The third reason they probably don’t want to go back home is because of shame (or ego), or possibly having cut all family/social ties in Kenya.

Waaaah. Okay.

You have big ishus with Diasporians. BTW Kenyans came tops in a survey done on East African money remittances. # most of us haturudi ila kutembea.

I heard that long ago when Daniel T arap Moi was president, he used to give stranded Kenyans ride back home. Akienda India apate stranded Kenyans he would give them rides back home for free.
This would be nice if it still happened today

@patco @Nattydread mko poa ama riwe riwaro ama tuwangojee airport?