ICE raids

Flush them out!! Ghasia hizo. kazi ni kutusumbua IG

In the U.S. your address is easy to pull out. You find maybe they had a criminal record, and everything was recorded. At the DMV they have all your details once you register your car title.

Not just that, kufungua bank account, they need proof of your address after 9/11. Certain transactions you cannot do in cash, so you need a bank account. As you transact, it’s easy to triangulate location.

Sometimes back Martha Karua said abroad is not heaven,my experience in one of those countries for 3 months wasn’t the best.
I ask why do people go out there to be treated like rats.Were it not for the cameras some of these guys would disappear without a trace.
Kila.mtu akule kwao

You don’t need a car, just issued identification https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/07/us/politics/ice-drivers-licenses-facial-recognition.html

Una kua pinned down like a burukunge…

They are protecting the white population Latino are multiplying at alarming rate kama Somali hapa Kenya in a few years if not contained they will be the dominant race in USA , white America has to defend

Very few local law enforcement authorities are willing to cooperate with Trump compared to Obama. So Trump focuses on the borders juu wasee wakiingia ni ngumu kwake kuwapata unless atumie excess force. I am suspecting it has something to do with how the media has branded Trump

There was an article about it: https://www.cato.org/blog/president-trump-isnt-breaking-immigration-arrest-records

I prefer America white not those South american sicarios and Arab terrorists and Oga fraudsters taking over .

Kuna watu watafika JKIA na toothbrush wakiwa wamevaa kinyasa na slippers.

:D:D:D:D they will refuse to board from the other end

Hapa naona watu walishindwa kupata visa waki yap
Yap.
Like @luoamerican said kaeni kwa shit hole country bila chuki

Hata oria ishikwe namna hii kama balurukenge irudi shithole country

Walisha kojolea passport so you can’t know which country they belong to

:smiley:
Ule muguruki @patco must be in that group. Lazima ni mteja, switching his phone on madakika kusoma msgs thinking he’ll not be tracked. Trump should just let him be, aendelee na kazi ya wamlambez wamnyonyez

Wewe cheka tu, and maybe you’re renting from them!

noma sana