Identifying Car Models.

hehehe…kuita hio gari Land cruiser ni kuconfuse watu.

Fashions you say?

Versions:D kisungu ilikuya na meli.

just a way of attracting ignorant kenyans like telling them we are selling a land next to a proposed airport, bypass, statehouse, upcoming mall, etc and they buy air like those buying a house on top of apartment

Fafanua hii

hahaha your [SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]cwweedit [/SIZE]no good that was a funny show.

[ol]
[li]New shape[/li][li]V8[/li][li]7L[/li][li]9L[/li][/ol]
grrrr. Hawa ni wale wanaweka body kits, flashing L.E.D lights, jembe na ngazi kwa Porte/Sienta/Probox

Especially those weird and fucking annoying Angel Eyes

Kuna fielder last week i saw it just near Nanyuki, boss, msee ameweka two full headlights juu ya windscreen, nikama gari ikona carrier. Very criminal but also very weird you wonder what next they will pull up

About the premio ‘nyoka’ why the hell do they refer it that way? I have always wondered

Kusema tu ‘new look’ can lift the price of the car by 200k … so more profit for the seller .

Bana.
Iko ng’ombe huniambia nitoe badge kwa chicken coop yangu juu V8 ya ukweli ni Toyota.

you sir are a car connoisseur,me on the other end i can tell you the ABS on a '98 kunguru coomer as opposed to a '90:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D noma. sikujuanga hiyo kitu iko na abs.

Two different models can actually be manufactured the same year (date of manufacture) but have a different year model

Yes. But one car model can have a facelift without changing the model name designation. this can happen somewhere within a year and both old a new shape versions of the same model will have same year of manufacture.

because they are retards and they have poor diets