Idi Amin Dada - hakuna macheso

You are a weakling, a runt that should have been exterminated shortly after birth.

I see a very wiseman here

OK, are you now happy?

Man, of all the manufacturers in industrial area, about 80% ni indians. Talk to anyone working in industrial area uskie, he will tell you hes working for an indian company

Hence my last statement. And in any case, the current crop of politicians wouldn’t kick out Indians. The only person who had threatened to do so was the late Matiba.

The owners are Indian and the workers are locals, we can still manage without them but it will only depend on the level of professionalism we exhibit on out people.

Experience has shown me that black peopl ecan be very very poor managers

ha ha not now, their influence is reducing every year.

Am trying to imagine …if this buffoon had sired you may be just may be you would have reached four and a half feet in height.

hii jaluo jinga IDI AMIN imefanya , wenye kenyan economy ( the WEST, Saperes , Indians ) wakuwe very scared of a LUO presidency thats why BABA na Jaramogi wamekaziwa hio kiti . but ukweli tu mjaluo akiwa president ata operate tu hivi kama huyu jaluo IDI AMIN , perfect example ona vile Jaluo MACHAR ana behave huko South Sudan , kusumbua tu serikali ako ndani

Kuna kamuindi flani kana-repair phones Karibu old Nation mi hukaona nakahurumia tu. Wahindi wenzake "walitajirika" wakatoka kwa stalls hako bado kako hapo kanalamba positive na negative.

Was that supposed to be a joke? A joke for pple to laugh at. Sorry buddy dry joke …drier than your mom’s pucci.

*cricket sounds *

While amin was a fool and a dictator, under his rule corruption was zero

:D:D:D by the way kitambo wahindi walikuwa wengi cbd kwa maduka, ni kama walihama wakaenda Inda…sijui wakitoka huko wataenda wapi…

Midget you want me to see you mamas pussy?sorry NO!

[ATTACH=full]234530[/ATTACH]

…But no one would steal even a shilling from govt !

coalition govt Anyang nyongo , Kajwang , Orengo had serious scandals in their ministries

killing disabled people is a sign of someone with nuts loose. he was a good pan africanist though just like mobutu. the western world brought propaganda and they had to go.

When will fricans know that speaking english does not mean you are wise. If you can’t speak english use your mother toungue and find a translator. Asians do that