IDI Amin

Mainly because he unwittingly orchestrated capital flight from his own country when he chased away all Ugandans of Asian descent. For a country that was less than 15 years old, that was suicidal. No capital=no development.

He also took sides in the Israel-Palestinian conflict which led his country on a dangerous path diplomatically speaking. He antagonized Ugandas neighbours i.e. Kenya and Tz. The list goes on and on…

The problem with agreeing with everything our leaders do,some of them are mad dogs,look at hitler and german,the guy had guts to attack almost everyone,backed by japan,
sidenote;Hii demolition …ama wacha tu.

Oh and by the way @johntez addi gaza msafi "kenyans weren’t starving before wazungus came. I recommend you read history my brother, you will end up proud of our african ancestors. Did you know that the Kamba had so many cattle and they used to live in “reserves” the white man wasn’t interested in their land. Controlling them was not easy because most of them weren’t going to look for jobs from the white man hence at around the late 20’s till the early 30’s the beberus came up with this theory that they had overstocked and were ruining the environment, they first forced the natives to grow grass and sisal na kadhalika, then they invited some company from southern africa (I can’t remember the name) which was to process meat and can it. Now, they had agreements on number of cattle per year and at what price without consulting the natives, what happened after this was forcible destocking. Kina Muindi Mbingu marched and protested even the old Kenyatta wrote articles about it while in Britain, the company is what went on to becoming Kenya Meat Commission.

About minerals and the rest, africa would have come to learn about them through trade, necessity and demand even if colonization had’t happen. After all not every white man discovered or invented things…

I’m not saying Amin was good or bad but many of us form an opinion about him through movies of him or hear say.
Knowing that, you do know the elite or western world will always dehumanise anyone who stands up for his people. Not sure if Amin stood up for his people, everyone has an opinion of what that means.

While we’re at it praising murderers, let’s praise Hitler and Himmler too. They helped bring down the world population. Some discussions here zinashangaza.

Haiti is poor because its run by stupid negros. If the French had remained it would be amongst the richest in the Americas like Trinidad.

Hiyo Ugali unapenda sana, the maize was first domesticated by the indigenous people of south america, the tea that wewe na queen Elizabeth mbaka mnywe was domesticated in China huko, Kawaha ilitoka Ethiopia hata araba walikujia huko. Oldest university and it’s still in operation ni Al Qarawiyyin iko Morocco, since 859 and with the oldest library. Usijali I’m a huge fan of pan-africanism ndio maana hii issue imenigusa.

The fact that they had to pay for their own independence and were suppressed by whites for over 200 years doesn’t even get into your head huh!? Countries like Brazil got help from Rothschild to buy their freedom from Portugal, that’s why they turned out better. What would have become of Kenya if Britain demanded that we pay them a million pounds after independence and all the western countries supported this?

E

Compare Haiti with Iran and you’ll understand the difference between the intelligence races of different

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Iran was able to survive without America and they even reverse engineered most the western technologies they could get there hands. Haiti on the other hand is a just a basket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAM1Xkb8rfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENmzSjyvxT8

Amin alikuwa umbwa hio ujinga aliletea Kenyatta akaona moshi

I used to think Idi Amin was a bumbling fool hadi one day I listened to him being interviewed. He was a very thoughtful person. His major blunder was trying to expand Uganda to swallow half of Kenya.
Had he focused on Ugandas growth he would have remained president much longer.

you are just a nigga with a low self esteem. niggas were already using their minerals in the ground you think all the artifacts displayed in Europe are made of mud??and for agriculture africans had one of the best and most efficient irrigation systems how do you think they used to survived in the sahara?stop reading history written by the white pigs.

Some of these guys you must forgive because they were raised on self hate.
However that’s not the tragedy.
The tragedy is that Kenya has people like him and others who feel that the black man is no good. Those people hold high government jobs. People who, when it comes to it, will negotiate bad deals because of how lowly they think of fellow Africans. That’s the tragedy.
Can you imagine @johntez addi gaza msafi representing Kenya at IMF to negotiate for a cheaper loan? Mzungu would tell him 10% and he would accept it in a heartbeat without any bargaining because to him mzungu is never wrong

there is actually some ted talk saying how africans when negotiating with world bank/imf nikaa kuku zimenyeshewa just signing the dotted lines.only reeducation can save us

Really?? negros knew what uranium, oil, natural gas, diamonds were before the whiteman. Negros were using irrigation systems before the ‘racist’ whiteman taught you. Negros had electricity before the whiteman brought to Africa.

Yep. It’s sad but it’s good we’re having these conversations because self hating Africans are being exposed and rejected.

all those you mentioned came into use after the berlin conference which disrupted our civilizations otherwise tungekua tumediscover izo zote and even more.and yes Negros were using very efficient irrigation systems before the white pig came.google tassa irrigation system and stop displaying your ignorance and low self esteem.

Some of the comments im reading here proves that we have a surplus supply of idiots. Ati without whites africa would be nothing?? Oooh now i see,look at how libya is advanced after the whites intervention dethrone a ruthless dictator.

Tutigie urimu

I was being sarcastic kama borehole hamngechimba uranium na diamonds ndiyo mtaweza kuextract

We still got Uncle Ruckuses… even here in africa[ATTACH=full]188335[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]188337[/ATTACH]