IEBC afraid of the 10 ton petition?

Ngatia uses gmail?

I’ve not delved into the nitty gritty of the petition but the 8.1million votes Raila claimed to have got isnt part of it and neither is the hacking debacle

3 Likes

@muchunu, 25000 pages = 10 tons? Like i said, the average Kenyan is as dumb as a rock

2 Likes

A plain query,kwani jaluo huwa wanabebwaje na wazimu mkuu.all the other kenyans/tribes have changed their leadership and ideologies apart from them

1 Like

i don’t remember seeing it as part of their affidavit…if what was online was the real McCoy…

Who knows, but it seems the Awele advocate guy ndio anatumia gmail. Mwenye kureceive the email

1 Like

Petition was written by Joshua on Stone tablets :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can not introduce anything new after the deadline, ata a new page… This CORD learnt the hard way in 2013

2 Likes

Anyway, we all know ODM was not planning to petition the outcome of the election so they had not prepared for it…

1 Like

My fren. As long as the petition has been filed, then in law there will be a discovery period that would extend beyond the filing. Each side will have opportunity to scrunitize the others submission that will eventually be presented before the court. Hakuna ambush guka.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]120802[/ATTACH] Why ordinary Kenyans are still going for each others jugulars is beyond me. From the photo above, do the four guys seem to care which way it goes? Regardless of how it ends up, the four will still be fucking you in the ass.

Thats why they had to use a truck to deliver the petition, supporters must be shown that its really a weighty matter

4 Likes

Yep.kubebwa mijinga

1 Like

Kuna timelines

Hii kijiji imekuwa kama Twitter; everyone is an expert on everything!
I hate!

4 Likes

:)took you a while to notice?

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

As an expertologist, I have to agree with you on that issue. I came here to study the small penised pseudointellectuals in their natural habitat. I cosign, and thereafter, ergo, elucidate completely with you.

However, my other degree in Phrenology tells me you have a small penis and suffer from the gay affliction.

Your punctuation is atrocious.

…Kapsa, even “kuku ya clouds” worked over time.
[ATTACH=full]120867[/ATTACH]