If anyone knows Albert.

Social justice warrior a.k.a beta provider.
So what is the woman supposed to bring to the table in return for all that?

1 Like

The Bible also says the wife should submit to his manā€¦ wanawake wangapi ni vichwa ngumu?? But you want to quote verses that favor you?

Ata kama mimi ni team TMT kila mtu ajitaftie!!

:D:D:D:D

#someonetellgurushehascompetition

1 Like

Hahahaaa. I saw it and knew @spax has lots of alerts in her inbox. Moreso from NVs

1 Like

I agree with Albert. That is how itā€™s meant to be. The man provides and the woman takes care of the husband and nurtures the kids. Thatā€™s how u get respect from ur wife and kids keeping the family more functional/stable.

The guys who disagree with this are the type that want to live like teenagers forever. They want someone to take their responsibilities so that they waste their money on alcohol and women.

And guess what Godā€™s way has worked for millenia while this feminism shit has only been around for a few decades yet itā€™s almost collapsing the whole society

2 Likes

Si bibi atangoja sana nimfanyie all that bullshit. The world is changed wanawake ndo wanafanya hio maneno

1 Like

Eti? Na nyinyi mumeachiwa nini?

1 Like

I disagreeā€¦this has to be looked at in totality, not from the provision point of view only. How would you explain a case where the hubby gives everything to his wife and the wife still cheats on him? Is this respect?

Kuzima moto with our thick yogurt. Thats our work now.

Hata ndio mimi nashindwa

Majority of our population cannot afford all that UPUSSS but still get married and children go to those polling station school and perform even better than those attending schools that hosts presidantial debates.

Taking care of a woman does not mean paying her masters degree, buying her a car and fueling it yet napanda matatu mimi mwenyewe hata hiyo yunibasity naonanga tu nikipitia hapo sentro. hii ni UPUUSS wacha nikae na class yangu.

1 Like

so out with the feminism in with our grand fatherā€™s era in totality then no cherry picking

Wengine go to the extent of building a house for their inlaws. Na si nyumba hivi hivi.

If you as a woman can go back to being a traditional housewife and submit totally bila maswali. Hakuna kuvaa trouser kama mwanaume mwenzangu na no gender equality bullcrap then tunaweza ongea kwanzia hapo.

1 Like

This is the point where I ask, so what does a woman do with her money???

1 Like

Itā€™s true thereā€™s more than provision. You should put your spouseā€™s happiness before yours. But provision is one of the major issues. If u donā€™t provide and do the other things your marriage will still be in troubleā€¦ Such cases are rare and usually require further information.

I also hope that you wonā€™t fail to provide (as required by God) because u fear that ur wife may cheat. Whatā€™s important is that u played ur part. Tenda wema uende zako.

You canā€™t imagine dear and they have those pick up lines that I last heard 30yrs ago:D:D:D:D:D:D

I totally agree with you sir. The best way to know if a guy is mature enough, is how he provides and takes care of the family. Provide and give us security, we shall reciprocate and treat you like a king.

If u care about societyā€™s wellbeing then the answer is yes. All feminism has done is create single mothers, unmarried women, divorce, de-motivated menā€¦

It tells women that they can be as immoral as they want and that theyā€™ll b no consequences. I prefer Godā€™s way

What I know is you need to keep your woman on her toes all the time, if she gets too comfortable she starts thinking of trying new things (yaani gets adventurous) e.g. trying some new cock and stuff. Bibi mpe the very basic, plus some loveā€¦she will engage her mind on useful things sio fikira za kutombwa na mtu mwingine

1 Like

@spax,hio avatar yako iko sawa bae

@spax if that is you, nimetii. Napenda sana