If HIV failed to correct our sexual immorals what else can be done?

If you say health is an asset that has been given to us by God…then who else has given us unhealthy? Do you believe God didn’t create diseases? For me I do think so, acquiring and suffering from a certain disease is a fate. Try to think about those infants who born with a lot of abnormalities, can you figure out where they get them? What if a child born with HIV or uncured rare cancers do you think they get them because of their evil deeds? We need free thoughts determination before we can tackle philosophical issues.

Don’t judge the work of God the Almighty, some of the things are created the way they are for us to glorify his name

Surely we are not to do so, but HE has created us with concise which enables to have sub conscious decision towards all matters that are related to human life. All things good or bad are there because HE knew them and decided lets them remain as they are.

Not that much bad,we are trying our best to hold back…

Mkuu it depends with the locality at National level Yes we are holding back but at regional level…people are fucking each other like there is no tomorrow…njombe for example…every five families you pass you find two of them have no parents… To make matters worse…even these 13 yr olds nowadays… They know how to spread those legs…
Wakuu nimeweka kimombo kidogo hawa ndugu zetu wapate kidogo madini

That is a sign of a dysfunctional society, when a 13 year old is able to practice sexual intercorse is child abuse.

Children are meant to beprotected meanwhile are taught to become responsible adults.

Maybe we want Ebola to be one of STD’s. :cool:

Even if ebola can be one of STD`s people will never stop fucking.

Maybe we’ ll fuck with safety…

Kauli za kishujaa hizo, Acha watu wale maisha

If we stop, What else are we going to do.??

Why do you think people would try safe sex if ebola is listed among STD`s?
is it because of bleeding all over the body openings is among the symtoms hahaha.

Not only because of bleeding all over the opening, but the speed of wiping out people.

Can I fuck you ma’am?

“The possibility of HIV/AIDS free generation is begins with you”

Saa zingine huwa vigumu chief, unaweza pata dem safi unakamua dry fry kesi baadaye

Okey

You,mwizi.

Mwizi wa kuma mimi

Haya.