If I was president for a month

My initial goal was to attack on Christmas eve, Usiku. Am not sure if that would work in South Sudan. Would I be able to see what am shooting at ?

Before you start dreaming again about Moogabe my Puttin wannabe,how do pronounce your name… Hii imenisumbua siku nyingi president for a month dreamer…

Hehehe @It’s Le Scumbag usijali. Just say Colonel Botasky Ulyanov PanchoVilla or @ПанчоВилла

1 Like

Please remember that we have roughly 27,000 troops, while Uganda has ~47,000 (and I am not saying that we can’t take them on, btw).

If you really want the country to wage an unnecessary war with a friendly neighbour, why don’t you sign up for the KDF? Why do you just want other people’s brothers, fathers and sons to die, while you just sit comfortable enjoying Safaricom broadband?

1 Like

Oya engineer,the guy was on a flying horse…

Well, that escalated quickly.

If you talk ill about any country in the East African Community, what do you expect?

You just need to chill @EngineerLMG . You don’t get off this easy over a scenario that you are well sure will never happen. Get some cold water and anesthesia, its too late for internet drama. Don’t make me lose the respect I have for elders.