if i was Uhuru

I think that this mzee RAT was played by his trusted lieutenants who realized that he’s senile or demented and had evil plans for the country. Now he has no re-course.

Kuja ASAP… we need a 3some. Nipatie coordinates nitume Uber

That is without a shadow of a doubt. Though he had the option of grooming one of them and handing over the baton as a Senior Politician!!. But of-course we know how he rolls…I read him earlier saying this Gava is illegit and so what is he gonna do about it? 28 ndiyo tutalewa tuokotwe in the drainages huku. You saw how Kenyans tokead at Chatham Hse…How many times did Uhuru say I will step down if I lose! mpaka my head is hurting already!:(:(:frowning:
God bless Uhuru! for restraining himself.

Sasa those who won’t see xmas???..and the man is out there in one of the most beautiful nations on earth sipping ‘Kavoisie’ on the rocks and prolly getting a BJ from the beautiful women huko…

Saa hii niko hapa Kasa…

MFW si unisafishe mecho Leo.

Fortunately you are not him. Are you seriously asking CIC to call lop to a meeting? To discuss what ?

Nonsense! Not even a crumb should rat get. I voted more against that violent man than for uhuruto!

It’s very clear peope vote against one person rather than for another.

NASA should go drying. You either win, or lose. They lost. Case closed. However, I believe that they should get at least 4 cabinet secretaries from Nyanza and Western because they too pay taxes…but not hawa vichwa ngumu NASA politicians. An all inclusive cabinet would do this country good. A good example is one Matiangi who is a good performer.

@Okwonkwo…Apana leo ni Monday, and it is damn frigging cold here. Try me on 28th! I will be what my Mum calls TOTARRRRAY DRUNK.
Some kids will be conceived on that day by Kenyans. I can tell you that. 5 years on campaign mode? haki Uhuru pewa whatever you drink! Ruto’s Mursik nitatuma my RV friends for steering us thru some vv choppy seas.

are you saying utanisafisha mecho on 28th?

They’re already there - wamalwa, wakungu, matiang’i, omamo.

Matiang’i si ni mkisii…ama Kisii iko Western/Nyanza? Better still, 40% of the cabinet should be from perceived NASA strongholds (not NASA politicians).

kwani Kisii iko wapi? central?

We are not yet out of the woods nanii, hoping you are not like the clowns here that believe internet=ktalk ! the other guys have alluded to something in the making in the next 5 days.

Uliacha shule ukiwa class…?

To sooth wounded egos ?

It would set a precedent for all future elections, if one loses they can created as much havoc as possible in return for a few seats.
Election disputes are not unusual, but escalating violence is a particular Kenyan phenomena. A more trust worth process has been set in motion.
Opposition should take their side on the benches of Parliament . They are the eyes for Kenyans.

Forgive my geography. I thought ilikuwa rift valley. But my point is NASA strongholds need ADEQUATE representation in the cabinet for better representation. Hii mambo ya kujaza cabinet na wakale na wakikuyu is not fair. They just need to get guys from NASA strongholds who are professionals in respective posts, and who are not politically contaminated.

… I would give all the domestic employees off until next week. I’d lock all the doors and then proceed to give my wife a good working over for the rest of the week (mukombero iko plenty).
… Then I’d pursue JaKuon like a man possessed next week for crimes against humanity.