If Presidential Elections were held today

I would do what I did in 2013.
What did I do in 2013?
I did it again in 2017.
What did I do in 2017?

Spent the day tallying votes…from githeri media teefees.

Traitor.
Get out and vote

Vote in thieves? Never.

But you will never hear me complain…

Do we have a choice

At least you don’t pay taxes and vote.

Yes. What if we boycotted such elections such that no one candidate got the 50+1?

Who said I do not pay taxes?

For polling purposes please vote.
We collecting and collating the data

Haiya this guy kivutha would be the opposition leader if elections were held today, he even beats matiang’i. Ruto should pick him as running mate

Ongeza sauti hapa mama!

Wapi option ya:meffi::meffi:

True, but honestly, if not Ruto? Who?

Cendro vote is not guarranteed for WSR even if he choses a running mate from central. Central votes will be split, then you add voter apathy. Also Kiambaa church narative will arise. Alafu kwani wewe @Mrs Shosho ni tanga tanga? Shindweee!!

It’s 50+1 of votes cast so kura ya candidate na bibi inatosha

Vile kadog amesema. it is 50% of all votes cast + 1 vote. If only 2 people turns up on the voting day and they vote for the same person, the said person wins.

In 24 of the 48 counties? That’s clever. Very clever.

Sawa.

In 2022 nongojea kuona Kibwana campaign against DP Uncle Ruto if he even agrees to ran. Let him not worry about us. That campaign will be clean, respectful and made for gentlemen. Tutaongea tu development 24/7. I wish to see him in mashinani from western, north Kenya, coast, RV, central etc. However you know his biggest worry will be from opposition itself. Do you think RAT will accept to be booted out of opposition as well? Unafikiria kibwana will even be allowed in Nyanza? I await to see this theories in reality first.

If such a scenario were to happen am sure lawyers would argue this thing in court forever.

Do you have a doppelganger?:D:D

I will vote for Kibutha am willing to use my resources to campaign for him.