If the white man never came, what could you as an individual have discovered?

Where I come from, agriculture has been the backbone. Thus I would have invented something to make farming easier.(Ignoring frequent migrations of tribes.

Maybe we would have discovered something entirely different…something incomprehensible to the colonialists, like what happens after we pass on, whats beyond the stars, whats at the center of the earth, what came first, egg or shicken and why do we talk instead of barko_Oo_O

Aiiih! Mama Mureithi…tone down jameni. It looks like the listing touched your raw nerve :D:D:D. Let the philosopher be!!!

1 Like

Poem of man God [ATTACH=full]12908[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Because the existence of a soul is unproven and we cannot make the journey across death and return, the correct answer to that is nothing. Whatever is beyond death we cannot see or observe so it might as well not exist.

More stars.

The core of the earth is a solid metal ball made up of Iron and nickel alloy. It’s temperature is 5400 degrees celcius.

Neither one. The chicken evolved from a proto-chicken which evolved from another proto-proto-chicken which itself evolved from another proto-proto-proto-chicken and so on until you get to the single-celled organism. Along the way it simply became an evolutionary advantage to lay eggs for one of these ancestors.

Big brains that can handle complex thoughts and communication and vocal cords.

6 Likes

Karl max is just a hot air fag, you’re the guy!

1 Like

We utavuta bhangi uende kwa shetani

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

You would have discovered little if anything. We have just done 100 years since white man first came here. some communities have less than 100 years since they first saw the white man. And considering that we hadnt known how to use the wheel, or any form of writing or distinctive record system, we would be a long way from discovering anything far from what we had. discovering is not about waking up and declaring that you have found something. And you @karl marx would be some wild hunter or herdsman and wouldnt be discovering anything.

1 Like

I dont know what you smoke, but its strong. “Soccer ball”? Utakuwa ulijulia mipira wapi?
Why do you think you are more intelligent than people who took successive generations and hundreds of years to devise a plausible/believable solar system model na hatukujui na bado hatujakuskia?

1 Like

na si mumeonea karl marx

Ujinga ni kujiona mbambe wa ujuzi ilhali mwenyewe hujijui hata. Mtu akisoma vitabu kadhaa anafikiria ni mwerevu kushinda wote. Halafu kuja hapa kujipiga kifua ati mi ndo mjusi wa mambo. Kile kitu amegundua huyu mnaita @karl Max ni namna ya kujipigia debe kujaribu kuficha uchochole fulani ambao humfanya kujiona kama si kamili mbele ya waume wenzake. Ndo maama swala lake likiwekwa kwenye darubini,anaanza matusi na maneno machafu kufurahisha nafsi yake.

4 Likes

Hehe you guys are some sort of fools, I read @karl marx post and smiled coz it took a different direction from what I initially thought when I opened it.

Lo and behold, I read through the comments and everybody is up in arms against this dude…more so I guess because he comes up with more than average and interesting reads.

Truth be told, there will always be people who are smarter, and more intelligent than you…and this guy might be one of them.

Why don’t you guys try and challenge his intelligence or engage him at his level? Now that would be something ide like to see!

7 Likes

[ATTACH=full]12915[/ATTACH]

I didnt know you are they type to lick ass. Guess ndauwo left you the tongue

5 Likes

In this world you need to agree and disagree with people, please explain to me how that is considered booty licking…

Why don’t you just discover something today?

Why don’t you just discover something today tukutambue?

A truer word has yet to be said in this listng…Bravo!

Ningediscover fence ya kukeep wanyama nje wasikule mbuzi wangu.

Anyway, y’all are wasting time with Karl Mandazi. He only responds to matusi. When engaged at an intellectual level, he retreats. Case in point, in this discussion, he hasn’t responded to anyone stating facts like @Bhangi Iwe Huru or @Ingia. He screeched at @Web Dev and then shuffled back into his hovel.

3 Likes