If you buy sex from prostitutes, then you have a problem

agwambo kuja weka stamp

You are in wrong forum condemning members about lanyes

Am not defending prostitutes or condemning the practice

Haya mambo ya kuenda kwa madanguro ni addiction tuu kama zingine zote. What we have in Ktalk ni kama waraibu wa mihadarati wanakutana wanaelezena where they score better drugs, cheaper drugs. Hawa mateja na mateja wa heroine tofauti hakuna. Wasn’t there a guy who said angeenda hata one month without visiting a sex worker he would get something akin to withdrawal symptoms. Anashindwa hata kulala.

Wanaona ni starehe but in reality it’s is an addiction. Prostitution is an underworld. Just like using drugs. Ina mambo Mengi sana. Hao Makaba wengine Wana pelekea sperms zenu kwa condom mafundi wapate customers, wapate hela. Wengine Wana fanya rituals, wanaenda TZ wanazikwa, wanalala na maiti. Pesa ukilipa zinapelekewa waganga ufungwe. When you enter the devil’s territory there are no rules. Maybe abroad but in Africa prostitution and witchcraft zinapelekena Sambamba.

sijasema buying sex is wrong … it’s more of helping members understand the cause and making efforts to correct the deficiencies … Am doing lanye-buyers a favour here …

Kila nyani an starehe zake. Everyone has their own means of making themselves happy. The end game is the same.

Hii mambo ya kufungwa na waganga ni prevelant kwa Long term relationships. Lanyes are in it for the mass market they are not interested in tying anyone down.

:meffi::meffi::meffi:
Most lanyes (at least in nairobi) just want the cash wakajisaidie

Lakini ujue ukipatana na malaya akiwa off-duty hautajua yeye ni malaya. Utajulia mbele ([SIZE=1]ta mblili kyambioni[/SIZE][SIZE=4]).[/SIZE]

end game ni the same , lanyes is a easy and quick way of achieving the end game … Lakini we all know that it’s not the preferred/traditional/Normal way … so am asking guy to reflect on the real reason (no excuses) why they buy sex from lanyes and seek betterment

Hapa unaingiza watu baridi joh.

As for me, it’s off the radar. No footprints. If you notice most guys who visit those places are either married or in a relationship. Sidechick will start texting and calling you at night or even start threatening your spouse a situation that may end up destroying trust and loyalty in the companionship.

your point?

at least you recognize there is a problem in your marriage

Even that girlfriend of yours is probably getting it from another nucca for money. Utalijua jiji

That ukisema hujawahi tomba malaya, kuna uwezekano mkubwa hujui unasema nini

highly unlikely unless unaokota cheap club girls , and in such instances, it is not habitual … still, doesnt answer the post

sijasema sijawai … infact, I was addicted , recognized the real reason I did and made appropriate changes , I can never buy sex nowadays

Just let’s face it. Wale majamaa ukula malanye uwa na self confidence issues. They lack the confidence to approach real women. There is so much joy in chasing a woman. You feel you are a man, a hunter that has killed a prey.

Wewe kijana umetumwa na nani?