if you cant control your Phone then you don't own it

Then how do we go abt it…step by step…

Yenyewe. Kama hujui kitu ni ngumu kueleza. But some of us are just not very good at explaining stuff pia, hata vitu unajua… I think that is one of my problems, I think. Especially things I taught myself or just picked up on the way somehow…how to explain? Mchongoma.

nope, ni vile I need the info.kindly weka step by step. the only time I managed to root a similar model I have to flash rom with an earlier version.

Which model is it?

for how long have you used a computer, smartphone and internet?

you’ve not answered my question.

unlock the bootloader
flash a custom recovery to the phone
flash magisk zip using the custom recovery

Just try to empathize with the person you’re explaining to. Wewe ulifunzwa 1+ 1 kwa vidole. Take the same steps with others. Empathy bro.

do you know how a computer works? can you name the various parts of a computer. Because from your questions, it’s evident that you don’t know how a computer works neither do you know about the different parts that make up a computer.

@gashwin doesn’t know how a computer works. Maybe you should create another post and teach him about the major components of a computer and their functions

oh, i am using one. i was asking for my friend wanjiku. you sound like my first computer teacher who got frustrated that i didn’t know basic stuff yet he was earning money teaching me in a course called “Introduction to computers”.

Then let your friend ask for themselves. I am not teaching anyone introduction to computers

I had a samsung galace Ace. Ile vituko niliifanyia Mungu saidia. I flashed so many roms,bootloaders,launchers,themes and fonts. And it survived all that assault.

I even used to brick it so that i can unbrick it lol

a37fw

Uko na mwelekeo kijana,lakini…

The first samsung android phones were unbrickable used to have a galaxy y ilikua inafanywa vituko…za skuizi ukicheza nazo unaeza lia

Enyewe apple ni maumbwa after umetumia all that money to buy a product

There were times i was deleting even the boot.img my friend thats using CW

Good article. Though ungeweka summary kwanza… :D:Dfound it after reading the whole article

@Immortan Joe
Ngori. Sorry but it appears there is root rom for a37f but not a37fw, at least not yet. The original a37fw phones were rootable with kingroot/kingoroot but once you update the device, it installs a patch that makes it unrootable with kingo. I think yours is one of the updated versions. It appears as if there is some work going on in XDA forums to write a root rom. You could put up a request for custom recovery and root rom for the device on XDA and someone will likely help you get it written. I have once started thread on XDA for a phone I had that did not have root, and it took less than a month to get it.

Godspeed.