If you ever tasted this jipigie makofi

opposte greenspan mall hapo phase 8, yellow yellow original, 3k for full package plus they have free alcohol and wifi. Tafuta dame anaitwa quinter kwa nairobi raha ama nairobi sweet.

Asandi sana handi. Wewe ni mundu wa maana sana

Napatambua hapo Donholm Phase 8. Kijiji ni ndogo kweli :D:D:D:D

hehe game ya quinter iko juu sana

Commission unakula ngapi mdau? :D:D:D:D:D

Brave niggas…unaendaje kwa nyumba ya kuro. What if they set u up?

If they set me up, then I will hunt for them later and deal with them properly. They may not live to narrate it to someone else

4k tena, nilidhani bei ni 1500

+254729628287
Number yake

Do they have shower where you can take a quick shower after all that crime?

Arimis ni 50 bob:D:D

We endelea tu kutumia Arimis. Utajikamua hadi lini?

I rarely fap but will NEVER pay for pussy. That stuff is free ni kama kulipia air.

they are proffesional and hawarakishi… hapo utarudi Mpaka balls zikauke

My price inakuwanga 1500 kila kiru inclusive

Hao watu wako na pesa. Imagine unapata dame mnakubaliana bei ya kulala naye mpaka ngware halafu baadae anakuambia vile anafaa kurauka kesho aende kuona keja anatengeneza kama wamereplace window frames. Unashangaa tu na sahizo hesabu yako ikienda zaidi ilikuwa kushika Uber na kuhakikisha inapitia njia haina jam.

May be I am way past my sell-by date. But for the life of me I can never ever undeerstand this stupidity of ferking hoes. Where is the excitement in the chase? Where is the intimacy eti mnacheka afta ferking? How do you even ferk on unwashed bedsheets that tens of other men have been ferking on?

Don’t even try to answer. In every community in the world, there is scum. People who are addicts, hoes, homos, that kind of shit. Sadly, many of us seem to belong to this underclass. It doesn’t matter what you say, but if you visit these cheap disease-infested places, you have a problem.

Akikuvulia nguo lazima ukimbie, kama si kukimbia unapiga bao moja kwa kuona! HAPO JIPANGE KI PSYCHOLOGY CHALII

:oops: @Thiem

Inbox number. I need to go sample