If you hate yourself, don't bring that nonsense here in Ktalk, shove it up your *ss

Sijakuelewa vizuri hapo

We need to stop burying out heads in the sand and wake up and smell the pusssy. How can we move forward if we dont want to study our past and learn from it?

Pro Africa is rising, show me any other continent preoccupied with burning witches.
[ATTACH=full]252618[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]252619[/ATTACH]

However hard you try to sanitize the African situation, you’ll always be left with the filthy stench of incompetence ama like @Truman Capote has said ,foolishness… Otherwise there is no other explanation of this peculiar disease.
How do you explain the likes of Henry rotich & thugge, guys who have been taught the ‘Western ways’ but when they come back they behave no better than a villager from turkana who don’t even know there is a country called Kenya.

The chances of a minister resigning in Kenya are the same as snow falling in mombasa.

Consider that they have a million reasons to resign.

If @admin doesn’t realise that such stupidity is killing the forum atajua hajui when it goes the klost and mashada way.
No one wants to read negativity, meanwhile just block them.

African are shit holes. Period

@mbakuthegreat is one of the most pro black users on this forum.

Thats a fact.

You can’t argue with facts. Blacks have serious intellectual problems in general. Here in Africa and elsewhere.

I’m not spreading hate, all i’m doing is spreading the truth in hope that black people can do better. I wish nothing than the best for black people, if i suffered from self hate and worshiped jungus then how come i call out our black brothers when they are engaging in low IQ activities like selling us out for jungus? Or call out our passiveness towards non blacks when they come to Africa and mistreat us? Or that we suck at unity amongst each other? All i speak about is in hope that we start being aware of the stupid things we as black africans do so we can improve as a people. If some of you ever read my posts you would see that the overall meaning of them is nothing but the love of my people which i will never abandon no matter how bad things goes.

@1776 @Teddy_time

There is no self hate here, just the hard truth so we can do better next time.

What is “oblangata medula?” Know what you are talking about before you spit it out. The medulla oblongata (or medulla) is a long stem-like structure located in the brainstem. It is anterior and partially inferior to the cerebellum. It is a cone-shaped neuronal mass responsible for autonomic (involuntary) functions ranging from vomiting to sneezing.

The cerebellum controls your movement. The brain contains the right and left sides of your head, which control your actions. If you think math, logistical thinking, or facts, that is the left side of your brain. The left side of your brain is dominant. If you cry all the time your wife/girlfriend calls you an asshole, or are artistic and create funny dresses, the right side of your brain is dominant.

Pituitary glands control control growth and development. I’m not even in the medical field but I remember these things from high school.

Send the check for this education to @Amused Fukuza ujinga.

Bullshit. No one, and I mean not any people I’ve seen - Russians, Mexicans, Indians, Europeans, Arabs - no one is a instinctive as Africans. That may be subjective, but I’ve seen what we can do in Eastleigh garages. If not better, we are among the best. Our problem is leadership.

Leadership is not just the problem, low IQ is. For me there are black people and Nig*ers, i hate the latter.

@mbakuthegreat ni shenzi he is a self hating dog

OK. You find comfort in your hate of yourself.

I dont hate myself or black people, i love myself and black people. All im doing here is spreading the truth so black people start acting right.

Where have i spread selfhate?