If you're from these predominantly Muslim countries

On the other hand, reducing production increases prices. Shida lakini is the non-OPEC members.

1 Like

Anerican English manenos. Devise/ device, advise/ advice, practise/ practice, etc.

:D:D:D:D

But there are many Muslims who are European citizens, how will they deal with them?

why take the risk na unajua it is prohibited ? na unaweza rudishwa nyumbani nayo .

1 Like

Halafu hawa pilots wa emirates waarabu, they break cockpit silence with an ‘allahu akbar’ before passing a message(or was it because it during the ramadhan period). Sijawai shikilia kiti na nguvu hivo! Vicky Rubadiri was in the next seat karibu nimwambie anipee slices tukufe kama tuko threshhold

2 Likes

So you are the intelligent one now? JUST WHAT THE FERK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? If you think you are so intelligent why don’t you build a space ship and blast off earth? Or migrate to some place like S. Sudan and build an utopia there?

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!

What’s up mzee, I’m speaking from experience having worked at the airport, no way you put your gadgets in your check in bag, chances of getting them when you arrive are very slim…

@Bigfish1

I like the calm way you have answered. Sori I went over the top. Totally uncalled for.

Anyway, what I meant to say is that everything I’ve read about this ban is about ISIS and the fact they are getting a pounding in Iraq and Syria. They want to start sending suicide bombers back to Europe and the US to blow up planes with laptop/phone hidden bombs so as to regain the initiative. So, there are BIGGER considerations than lost laptops or phones here - HUNDREDS OF LIVES NOT TO MENTION PLANES THAT COST THE SAME AS A MILLION LAPTOPS/PHONES.

Once again, accept my apologies, and keep up the cool act. I admire it!

1 Like

:D:D:D You wanted happy ending.

OTP

@kasaman, even before I had concluded that write-up here reports are reaching me that the UK Parliament under attack.

ISIS is losing, and that means they will try to pull off very audacious attacks. Europe is in for a very hot summer.

1 Like

It’s amazing how unpleasant traveling by air has become. From the invasive body searches, interrogations, no liquids etc. What else can they come up with??

yep there is something called optimum price. it is arrived at with all the players in mind. Over the years, the percentage of oil from non ope countries has risen. OPEC influence has reduced

Very true. AA, United & Delta are worried about the middle east carriers. Emirates, Qatar & Etihad are fully utilising the open skies policy by launching new routes inside US.

2 Likes

If you’ve ever flown AA, United, Delta - the American carriers, the service is just horrible. Grumpy in flight crew. They sacrifice good & quality service for the bottom line - the almighty dollar. Even BA, KLM, Lufthansa, Air France cannot hold a candle to Emirates, Qatar & Etihad in terms of quality of service.

1 Like

It’s cool oldie, but you need to have a calm head about these world issues otherwise there is no difference between us and extremists , coz they do what they do as result of becoming over emotional about world issues.
You do realise isis and all those groups do not represent Islam or Muslims, we do not cheer them on under any circumstances. In fact normal Muslims try give the correct picture of Islam, and a stupid guy goes on and blows something up, then it draws back our efforts . It is frustrating.
Like someone said up here, this bans could be to try contain the middle east carriers. By the way all middle east carriers have Wi-Fi on board including most airlines these days, beats logic to deny passengers access to that service ,it’s a money maker for airlines .
Anyways if it’s for security reasons, we don’t argue it out, we comply.

2 Likes

Nimepata jibu

[ATTACH=full]89891[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

You gotta love these Arabs. That’s how business is executed. Solutions. They will not let anyone move their cheese. :smiley:

For those of us that normally travel internationally on business, tulipata email jana that tentatively no booking flights on those airlines until further notice.

1 Like

allah akbar. kaboom