Ifikie Wazazi

Shait.

hehe

Just a few bad elements and a viral hashtag. This is meant to hypersexualize teens. As far as I have seen, this is overdone for a specific targeted audience. Teens in Serbia and Macedonia are worse ama Denmark.

Iko ya police station hapo. :smiley: hiyo fourth last

People need a break from the internet…

[ATTACH=full]166168[/ATTACH]

Hiyo sixth from last there are kids watching.

Huyu anafaa akanywe personally. Does anyone have her number?

Ghai faafaa

Kama umeshangazwa na haya basi ni kubaya

Haha. Wewe ni fisi kweli. Parents everywhere should lock up their daughters!

Mtoto analilia wembe sio?

I don’t blame them.The parents are the who are supposed to teach their children about moral behavior. They are busy searching money thinking that they will make their children life better.what I know is that the only thing a parent could give to their children is their time.

Izo ni mioto zitaisha tu

Aiee huyo sii mtoi could be around 23

Ndio maana my wives will always be housewives, kazi yao kuangalia watoto, monitoring their movement and which kids befriend them.

23 years with 9 years sexual experience, halafu utasikia kuna mwanaume anaitishwa 1M ya dowry.

[ATTACH=full]166181[/ATTACH]

Can’t wait for yule mjinga mutua aanzd kusema twitter na instagram zibaniwe Kenya…he must be foaming at the mouth and praying and fasting and throwing ash on his head.

I think we had such a discussion months ago. Some kid on Facebook posting such pictures.

Waah! Hawa damu moto wana mambo.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/facebook-kids-smh-matiangi-pris-shule-zifunguliwe.65659/