Iko balaa

There is nothing like retirement. That prediod of your sixties and seventies is a period of immense boredom and social isolation for people who have nothing challenging to do and you would rather prepare for a stable financial wellbeing so that you can get busy with something worthwhile or rewarding like paying someone’s fees so that you arent thinking of death all time. Sio kukalisha matako na ku-rant vyenye watu siku hizi hawakuji kukuona and how they have abandoned you. They are busy with their families and not bothering themselves with a boring, pessimistic old geezer.

5 Likes

10 more years…? Boss don’t mislead this guy. @daddy kool (you don’t deserve this handle, btw), you are late. VERY LATE and that’s why your folks are worried. At age 31, you need to already be having kid number 1 in class 2 and kid no.2 akuwe on the way. Unless you want to have kids who will start calling you ‘Guks’ (grandfathee) instead of Daddy.

1 Like

unaishi wapi ndio tukupee possible hotspots?

There is no time to marry. you can marry at fifty if you want. Dont let society impose if tyrannical shackles on you if you arent prepared. Its not like children are toys you will play with and have fun with alll time. they are an everyday responsibility and can possibly kill you very early on with stress. Further, apart from fulfilling nature’s will and that of the society, raising children does not amount to any profit 90 percent of the time. You just conform and the society pats you on the back. period.

It can only be good for you if you are not struggling at all and are really well off and raising a child feels more tlike a preoccupation that a financial load. This might not please some people here lakini hatukuwa na wewe ukiskia utamu.

2 Likes

Anywhere on Thika road

BTW the ladies really love my bike…inasaidia pia. :slight_smile:

1 Like

basi amia githu ama zimmerman.where the population is high the chance of those chance interactions is significantly high.inaeza kuwa kwa mat,kwa duka,kwa mama mboga hata ukitembea mtaani tu…my two cents

Daddy cool …first do you wnt to get married? Coz it boils dwn to you offcourse its better growing old with kids and
a partner who unconditionally love you .

For me marriage is living with a person who you know living without will feel incomplete. Not settling due to pressure …
so if you want to settle better start seriously looking :cool:

1 Like

Sana sana nataka dame wa campus hawa working class wako na maringo sana. Githu is out of the question

No two marriages are ever the same.If you marry coz others have done it, you’re doing it for the wrong reason.Life has no deadlines, Njenga Karume remarried and got a kid in his 70’s

2 Likes

And you bet the kid will have better education, better job/occupation and a better ride than most people talking about raising kids early. Ukimaliza kuraise kids utaenda wapi?

2 Likes

And also an excellent time to experiment with mind altering drugs.

hahaha…I remember one old white man alikuwa high on something like cocain and his eyes were watery almost dirpping tears. They are walking aimlessly around wih his equally old wife and he is holding his balls occasionally like he is weighing them and flaunting to the public.

All fathers will tell you to marry regardless of the situation and that you stop being a sissy.

Ur quite young…btw did u ever see the links that I had given you before KLost closed

Wacha zako, kwani how much older than him are you??

I think I want to marry though after two years or three. Nothing formal. just bring a girl to my house and before she knows it she has a very big ball. The problem is getting the right person. Most young women are just dangerous now. I have toyed with the idea of marying a teenager as well as marrying a thirty five or so.

1 Like

:smiley: those were a bit private @ black templar a girl doesnt say her age

Basi jaribu kahawa wendani,Roysambu ama kasarani…madame wa campo wengi wao wanaishi huko.chunga ukedi lkn.ni kama bunduki huwezi jua nani ako nayo

i also feel the pressure, I am 35 and still searching. Mine can be attributed to my career which has never given me a chance to get settled, it is too demanding and it is like am always on the move. I have now decided to get settled at all cost.

1 Like