iko shida

@Kodiaga labda afanyiwe BDSM bondage afungwe na pingu kwa kitanda ndio asitorokeee londiani forest.
@Karoga ni special case huyu afungiwe Langata women prison. Miaka 2 akitoka huko anaresign kuwa chairman wa MGTOW.

I maybe anti planteshen but my rational mind also tells me that a child needs a father and a mother.

If they are happily married, all the better. 2 parent households is the way …

Yaani all of them are technically jobless looking for saviors. Sasa nikishamwaga @njoti what else will I be getting from those singo mathas? Considering that I am a chief AMG

Her spoilt brat will always be priority. You will be 3rd after baby Daddy

:D:D:D @Karoga ni jamaa notorious saidi hio department ya kuruka na kuhepa planteshen

Hawa washa-hit the mighty wall of Jericho,vyenye redpill gospel inaenea kama bushfire it will only get worse for them…some of them itabidi wakuwe pishori gang to fend for their bastards

MGTOW=FREEDOM… What a terrible combination ya kua single mother chieth, kunguru ghaseer , broke ass and a jobless bonobo with no redeeming qualities,hata siwangesema "I can cook indomie " tuone kama planteshen workers association chairlady @kush yule mnono anaweza wadomesticate na awatumie dirhams kadhaa for upkeep ndio wapate pesa ya sabuni wasitunukie meffi huku Nairobi. Women can’t fend for themselves despite hii kelele yote munaskianga ya single and independent chieth.
Mimi kama founding member wa Embobut Forest Navy seals ,I recommend complete and utter avoidance of this leeches like the bubonic plaque,ebola and Anthrax combined.

Mjamaa tuangushie hekaya vile ulinyorooshwa character development na kunguru. Ni kama uko on a revenge mission.

[ATTACH=full]438270[/ATTACH]

MGTOW= FREEDOM…Mimi ndio nilitengeneza curriculum ya character development na nikaandika best selling book ya character development kama Malkiat Singh

No, you didn’t

How do you measure this?

Usiwai niita chairlady wa anything tena ama nitaponga na @Mundu Mulosi Bs Ms Ma PhD and ScD akuroge kama jina yako

By tribe
By personal appearance dressing code
By character of the mother
By body features
By demeanor

@uwesmake wee ni pervert sana

Kungurus wote. Women who are single parents looking for one idiotic simp to take care of them and their children. Then a confused man gets into the trap of not knowing ladies only consider their kids and themselves.

That’s why ukiwa a married man, suddenly your sexual market value skyrockets. You start being approached by the same umbwas which used to ignore you in their youth.

Interesting …