Ilikuwa aje huko JKL

"TODAY YOU MAY NOT LIKE DEPUTY PRESIDENT WILLIAM RUTO BUT HE'S SPEAKING TO THE HEART OF THE PEOPLE"*```

He was speaking facts…

I tend to think Team Tangatanga elements, are missing some fundamental points. They’re attacking Uhuru and competing against Jubilee as if , Uhuru and Jubilee will be on the ballot come next year.
Why not direct that energy 2022 potential candidates ? The likes of Agwambo.

Didn’t know Kabando was hustler. As for attacking Uhuru, the ones I see mostly attacking him are mostly Kikuyus who are saying he should finish and go. He also talks as the kingpin not as a president who is about to retire.

Fisged. Jk doesn’t make those kind of decisions.

In politics dont interpret things superficially, kabando just like ngunjiri is a uhuru mole. The yesterday JKL show was planned in advance and rehearsed. and btw expect more of that. nliwaambia hapa ruto is a lone ranger hamjawai nielewa.i rest my case

been asking the same stuff too…

I will gladly vote for you Kanono uwe ukitupatia hekaya kama Onyangopuol (sp):D:D

Step up uondokee Mwarabu.

But seriously, trying to silence/ gag the messenger will not eliminate/ dilute the message. The Kenyatta and Moi dynasties had their time and no one wants to see them in the top seat ever again. Wapewe kiti wakae ------------->

This guy should report that his life is in danger.

Hakuna kitu alisema mbaya.

The fool is irrelevant, you dont kill a mad man because alikutusi , you ignore him.

[ATTACH=full]370040[/ATTACH]

Nguruweste niaje

FAKE NEWS!!
THIS TAPE WAS CLEVERLY EDITED TO FIT A CERTAIN NARRATIVE.
JKL WENT ON UNINTERRUPTED AND IT WAS NOT ENDED ABRUPLTLY.

Poa sana uwesmakendeste

Can we just agree that both Uhuru and Ruto are bad for us why do we have to choose one of them

This how stupid we have been made through tribal bulking, you can see how they are shoving this tribal kingpin and spokes man through our throats. Ati kila kabila lazima iwe na kiongozi wao, what that translates to is tribal competition among tribes…not who is a sober leader. BBI is based on the same false narrative being propagated by politicians. That is why ruto is resonating well with wanjiku because he is standing on a foundation of truth, that our problem is not tribal diversity. Uhuru, raila and co. are selling us a cure for a fake imaginary problem (fear) and people know it. what then will stop ruto from ascending to power

All three are the same and Kenyans know it. people only support Ruto because they have refused to move on from our toxic politics